GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What did you do to your mk7 today?

NoGodGetOverIt

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTI SE/DSG
washed her in 43 degree weather......using warm water from the kitchen in the bucket....just in time to see the outlook show snow in 3 days....smh
Story of my life!

Desslok

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Rabbit
Incredibly true. Just want her clean for a little while. Especially the wheels….I hate dirty wheels
The only sure-fire way to keep your car clean is to have a second car and to keep the clean one in the garage six days per week.
The trick is to actually own a garage. Preferably with an un-haunted house attached.

nok513

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2020 VW GTI S
The only sure-fire way to keep your car clean is to have a second car and to keep the clean one in the garage six days per week.
The trick is to actually own a garage. Preferably with an un-haunted house attached.
Un-haunted house you say?

I have an attached garage and the previous owner passed away in my bedroom. She was actually a nurse who worked at a hospital I worked at over 6 years ago. Knew about the owner passing prior to buying the house, but didn't know it was someone I probably walked passed in the hallways until after I bought the house. She actually worked with my baby mama. o_O

True story...One night I was knocked out and I woke up to see something black by my side of the bed. Woke up kicking and yelling, "what the fuck?!" My wife woke up and was asking me what's going on and I just said it was a bad dream. I never told her the truth about that night cause she'd wanna sell the house. It never happened again but it spooked the shit out of me.

ucfquattroguy

Go Kart Newbie
CSS rear muffler section installed. It's good. Like...REALLY good. Surprise how "dual-personality" it is. Civilized/subtle during normal and tame driving. Wakes up a ton when under load.

CaptainRatty

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK7 GTI

Desslok

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Rabbit
Un-haunted house you say?

I have an attached garage and the previous owner passed away in my bedroom. She was actually a nurse who worked at a hospital I worked at over 6 years ago. Knew about the owner passing prior to buying the house, but didn't know it was someone I probably walked passed in the hallways until after I bought the house. She actually worked with my baby mama. o_O

True story...One night I was knocked out and I woke up to see something black by my side of the bed. Woke up kicking and yelling, "what the fuck?!" My wife woke up and was asking me what's going on and I just said it was a bad dream. I never told her the truth about that night cause she'd wanna sell the house. It never happened again but it spooked the shit out of me.
Could have been you were only-semi conscious and imagined it. For a few years now, I've often woken up in the middle of the night to see some really weird shit going on, only to have it vanish in seconds. I keep hoping some hot 19 year old succubus is going to come steal my fluids -err, my soul ;) , but that never happens either.

krs

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MKVIIS R
I decided not to drive my car in the sloppy weather, but did pass this MK8 getting violated on the back of the trailer.

607E4FE7-B03B-4DDB-AF96-AE5CD6F67F40.jpeg

074E75E5-D6E4-4DFF-9DC4-2F9F1A45DC8D.jpeg

GTI Jake

Autocross Champion
A1567C00-765A-4FF6-BB2D-64CEC808D0B4.jpeg

Just sitting here day dreaming of stuff to build from Titanium cuz it’s fun to work with.

Maybe exhaust tips or intakes? Those are two things people spend absolutely crazy money on for no reason at all lol.

Killer expensive, but fun.

I repaired a Ti muffler the other day, patches are ugly (didn’t have rolls to form them so it was harder than it needed to be), but its the top so nobody will see it woth

B77505A9-8BD9-4EA8-A5E5-8666883CE8ED.jpeg
A15413EC-7872-433C-A65E-B446A5972119.jpeg
2CCF736A-993A-47DB-B116-429918964DC9.jpeg

Apparently a local muffler shop didn’t know you can’t MIG weld mild steel to titanium.

Last edited:

9uns

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
gti
installed AWE Track last week. hate how loud and boomy it is. what's the fix here without spending $450+ on a touring conversion pipe? baun performance mid pipe? clamp on a vibrant resonator and call it a day?

CaptainRatty

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK7 GTI
Part out! I’ll start with the bidding…..

Did ya check the spare tire area? When I first got mine, there was some change in mine that rattled
I did. I actually removed everything from the trunk. Spare, widow maker, etc…. No dice.