GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What did you do to your mk7 today?

anotero

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 GTI
Had a bird spend the night in my garage. That's where the poop on my GTI came from that wasn't there the night before.

swcrow

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Had a bird spend the night in my garage. That's where the poop on my GTI came from that wasn't there the night before.
Ghost pooper

draftgli

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTI Sport
Ghost pooper

Once upon a time I supervised a cross-dock (a sort of warehouse). At one point someone started taking monster dumps in the office employees only bathroom. Management eventually accused us. It wasn’t us. One of my subordinates even made up a sign which he posted everywhere, “Beware of the dock shitter.”. Good times.

RisingFallens

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK7.5 GTI!
Since diggs said the other wheels were hideous, I went out and impulsed bought another set
7613191D-0DF8-49E3-B0B9-9115FD20FEB3.jpeg

they’re gonna need some new tires because, well, because… which sucks because the ones on them are basically brand new. Now I can be like my twin @D.Gage

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2016 GTI SE
Since diggs said the other wheels were hideous, I went out and impulsed bought another set View attachment 235563

they’re gonna need some new tires because, well, because… which sucks because the ones on them are basically brand new. Now I can be like my twin @D.Gage

What? You think some Lionheart tires that are about $100 each for 19's will be any good?

imthanick_a

Autocross Champion
Once upon a time I supervised a cross-dock (a sort of warehouse). At one point someone started taking monster dumps in the office employees only bathroom. Management eventually accused us. It wasn’t us. One of my subordinates even made up a sign which he posted everywhere, “Beware of the dock shitter.”. Good times.
The company I work for has had issues with people shitting in the aisles of the shop floor (manufacturing company). Multiple times.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
I guess when you gotta go, you gotta go.

Seriously though, TF is wrong with people?

In my experience in the military, people randomly shitting means the management is awful. 🤷‍♂️