GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What did you do to your mk7 today?

mrmatto

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2024 GTI DSG
I've been waiting for something like this. I just ordered one. I currently have the Eurocode bar that mounts at the bottom of the trunk. I'm going to install the ECS bar and remove the EC one and vice versa to see if there is a difference between the two bars.
Interesting. Let us know. I considered the EC one too but felt that the ECS bar was at a better position to better control chassis flex. 🤷‍♂️

tarheelbob

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2021 VW GTI S
Nothing big, but an engine full of fresh LiquiMoly 5w40 full synthetic oil, new Mann filter, and a new oil plug. The car is happy.

- Bob

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
I've been waiting for something like this. I just ordered one. I currently have the Eurocode bar that mounts at the bottom of the trunk. I'm going to install the ECS bar and remove the EC one and vice versa to see if there is a difference between the two bars.
If the ECS bar is one of the ones that going under the car I would run both bars unless that's what you're planning on doing but just want to see the difference makes individually. And then run both.

I have the Euro strut tower brace and a Neuspeed front under car brace along with the Stern rear subframe brace and a Neuspeed mid frame brace and it handles like a go kart. Sorry I can't remember the exact Neuspeed braces right now.

nok513

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2020 VW GTI S
If the ECS bar is one of the ones that going under the car I would run both bars unless that's what you're planning on doing but just want to see the difference makes individually. And then run both.

I have the Euro strut tower brace and a Neuspeed front under car brace along with the Stern rear subframe brace and a Neuspeed mid frame brace and it handles like a go kart. Sorry I can't remember the exact Neuspeed braces right now.
iSweep?

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R

Diggs24

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2015 GTI
Installed the BFI Stage 1 engine and transmission mounts. What a pain in the butt that wiring loom is on the transmission side.

Nerdy Oreo

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 Gti S
Just installed the Mk7 gti HELLA horn kit! Not as easy as I expected but still super easy!
20211226_173859.jpg

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
I've done it twice and they haven't come out that nice. Good job. Which cover did you use.

Did your take the wheel off? Makes it infinity easier.