I've never flashed with one. YOLO
1638408553200.png

draftgli

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTI Sport
You ARE my long lost brother. 🤣

Time for an intercooler.

Didn’t I just get done spending money? Now I have to go spend more? Heh, gotta pay to play I suppose.

Anyway, yeah intercooler is in the plans, after the clutch gets done. Then it’ll be time for a come to Jesus on dp and stage 2 tune vs go big or go home. After reading a bunch of y’alls trials and tribulations…I’m leaning towards the former.

Daks

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
GTI PP
Didn’t I just get done spending money? Now I have to go spend more? Heh, gotta pay to play I suppose.

Anyway, yeah intercooler is in the plans, after the clutch gets done. Then it’ll be time for a come to Jesus on dp and stage 2 tune vs go big or go home. After reading a bunch of y’alls trials and tribulations…I’m leaning towards the former.
If you go with Cobb and decide to go bigger turbo after stage 2,you only lose the cost of the stage 2 tune, which is like 150 or whatever, so not a huge deal. I lasted less than a year on stage 2 before ordering my hybrid.

DSC808

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2016 GTI SE MT

SPLR337

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2019/1997 GTI
Went to the dealer for a state inspection since its right around the corner. They wound up doing the FX24 recall thing from some months back. Definitely noticed a difference in drivability after having it done, almost seems like it is much smoother taking off from a stop and in the lower rev range.

Had to wash the car after though as the dealer gave it a complimentary one after service 🙄 streaks and tire shine sling everywhere.

Velt Sport mounts showed up. No plans on installing them any time soon though.