GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What did you do to your mk7 today?

Dog Dad Wagon

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
16 Touareg TDI
Sold it yesterday. @wasbaggedonce - aim higher. Is there a cooler car you want but is a bit further out of reach? Everyone’s got their own situations, but my gf and I are splitting her car until April and I’m paying off debts with the money from the sale + money saved in the coming months. Then I get my tax return/bonus and get a Touareg.

might also just get a cheap beater in April and drive that for one year and sell it for about what I paid then get the car with a bigger down payment and more cash leftover in my account. Something like that.

Anthony3o55

Autocross Champion
Spulen Bleeder block installed and otw home clutch it feels so much better. Definitely noticeable. Engaging the clutch and shifting throughout the gears feel smoother. VW folded making that bleeder block from factory, has such a delay. I even took out the delay valve in the stock bleeder.

draftgli

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTI Sport
Spulen Bleeder block installed and otw home clutch it feels so much better. Definitely noticeable. Engaging the clutch and shifting throughout the gears feel smoother. VW folded making that bleeder block from factory, has such a delay. I even took out the delay valve in the stock bleeder.

How bad was the install?

Daks

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
GTI PP
Wow, my wife calls me “metro” on account of my wearing lululemon yoga pants. I can only imagine what she’ll call me if I start sporting the underwear too.
She will call you by her lovers name. Cause guys that wear lulu underwear crush ass. You got this.

RisingFallens

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK7.5 GTI!
I’m starting to get an itch again… I’m about to take my Solowerks off and put my stockies back on. My new once-a-month office is about 2 hours round trip and those are kinda rough… I’ll be working from home a lot more so I’ll have time to do things!

Mreed055

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTI Sport
Sold it yesterday. @wasbaggedonce - aim higher. Is there a cooler car you want but is a bit further out of reach? Everyone’s got their own situations, but my gf and I are splitting her car until April and I’m paying off debts with the money from the sale + money saved in the coming months. Then I get my tax return/bonus and get a Touareg.

might also just get a cheap beater in April and drive that for one year and sell it for about what I paid then get the car with a bigger down payment and more cash leftover in my account. Something like that.
Cheap old cars for daily’s FTW. I got a 07 Lincoln MKZ I daily for $1500 with 65k miles. Love that car lol.

Anthony3o55

Autocross Champion
Bleeder block is a pretty simple job, maybe an hour at the most
Are the clips supposed to be completely flushed into the block or stick slightly?

Just wanna make sure
510CB28B-9E2D-40A5-8562-17693A12963A.png

GTI Jake

Autocross Champion
Shop clean out day.

Hung another ceiling fan, re organized with some cabinets, bought a storage rack and hauled it home on the potentially here to stay aluminum car hauler.

Even had time to drive the Mk7 for school drop offs and pick ups. After a week driving the Suburban it was nice to rip it around a bit.

4D4F97F8-B4A9-49DC-BE6C-87E743295EDB.jpeg
E7E7B6CE-CE5A-4E0D-8EF7-5BEEDB35B1FE.jpeg
01809BA0-C56A-42D7-AA1B-BED273A1625C.jpeg
DB08F837-424F-4A9D-BB37-095E1107A7C4.jpeg
BAAE46A5-E7FB-4EAB-8427-2E6667BB3FDB.jpeg
151CC732-2045-424D-B946-39E70D34B483.jpeg
D304FE9C-0BCE-42D5-8D9A-161230893714.jpeg
5FBDC971-DE2A-4B95-A9FD-BD365F7C10D7.jpeg
B093AA8D-84D0-490C-9D29-3620F6C83CF7.jpeg

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
I stopped wearing underwear - unless I am meeting clients, then I can't risk it.

That's a no for me. I'll sit on a nut or weiner gets all caught up in pants.

It's boxer briefs 100% of the time for me.

El_bigote_AJ

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 GTI bunny

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Turbo. Blue.
The last couple sets of boxer briefs I bought were way too tight. My balls don't like it.