GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What did you do to your mk7 today?

Nineeightyone

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
2019 GTI | 2004 JSW
Just ordered an Accessport w/ stage 1 tune from EQT. Super stoked.

Not looking forward to ripping out the JB4 when it comes, though.
I drank the koolaid, and have absolutely zero regrets. I've got slip on the OTS 91 tune, so SB Stage 3 daily kit is going in this winter. You won't be disappointed, the tune is so smooth and makes so much power. I'm sure it helps that you can resell your JB4 as well.

draftgli

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2017 GTI Sport
I drank the koolaid, and have absolutely zero regrets. I've got slip on the OTS 91 tune, so SB Stage 3 daily kit is going in this winter. You won't be disappointed, the tune is so smooth and makes so much power. I'm sure it helps that you can resell your JB4 as well.

Thanks man, this really helps me swallow the damage to the wallet at Christmas time. 🤣

Nineeightyone

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
2019 GTI | 2004 JSW
Thanks man, this really helps me swallow the damage to the wallet at Christmas time. 🤣
I mean, the car's a member of the family, you just made sure to give it a good present.

Nineeightyone

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
2019 GTI | 2004 JSW
Wait till my wife finds out I spent more on the car than on her. 😳🤣
See, you need to spin it as a present for the both of you -- you spent a couple bucks on the car so that it's more engaging, so that you both can enjoy the drive out to a nice dinner date and a movie -- which by the way, the new 007 movie is a good one. My wife and I very much enjoyed it, she also enjoyed the improved performance from the GTI haha.

Besides, it was a sale you couldn't afford to pass up, so really you SAVED money so you could give her a better gift. You're so selfless, you waited until a sale came along so that you'd have more available funds to spend on spoiling her. Don't let her think about what you spent on the car, make it about all the places the car is going to take you two for date nights and vacations and whatnot.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
See, you need to spin it as a present for the both of you -- you spent a couple bucks on the car so that it's more engaging, so that you both can enjoy the drive out to a nice dinner date and a movie -- which by the way, the new 007 movie is a good one. My wife and I very much enjoyed it, she also enjoyed the improved performance from the GTI haha.

Besides, it was a sale you couldn't afford to pass up, so really you SAVED money so you could give her a better gift. You're so selfless, you waited until a sale came along so that you'd have more available funds to spend on spoiling her. Don't let her think about what you spent on the car, make it about all the places the car is going to take you two for date nights and vacations and whatnot.

I have 30 years experience doing this. It never works, they can see right through it. Lol

I still keep trying though.

Nineeightyone

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
2019 GTI | 2004 JSW
I have 30 years experience doing this. It never works, they can see right through it. Lol

I still keep trying though.
Congrats, here's to 30+ more! I'm helped by the fact that my wife also races, she just took first in our region in HS with her Mazda3 and very well understands that mods cost money, but are worth every penny.