GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What did you do to your mk7 today?

wasbaggedonce

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2020 GLI Autobahn
I hope your car doesn't become bondo city with all the repairs. I'd push for the doors and fenders to be replaced.

To be fair, no one actually saw it in person yet. I guess insurance companies don't send out adjusters anymore. They have "accident reporting apps". All I did was take some pictures and they based the $4300 off of that. We'll see what the shop says tomorrow.

imthanick_a

Autocross Champion

swcrow

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
7.5 GTI
What engine is it going on? Trying to decide between sniper, carb, or holley terminator x for my 5.9 magnum build
‘29 Ford but the engine it is a GM light duty 350. Funny you mention the sniper…. I’m really thinking about it. 50% of me says stay carb, the other half is tired of playing with the witchery of it
0CBF4D97-1AA8-4256-802B-3CE30CFE3DFD.jpeg

imthanick_a

Autocross Champion
‘29 Ford but the engine it is a GM light duty 350. Funny you mention the sniper…. I’m really thinking about it. 50% of me says stay carb, the other half is tired of playing with the witchery of it
View attachment 222465
What a beaut. My grandpa used to race '32 Fords. Always loved those cars. I think you just swayed me out of the carb route xD. Someone with carb experience having trouble? I don't have any...

swcrow

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
7.5 GTI
What a beaut. My grandpa used to race '32 Fords. Always loved those cars. I think you just swayed me out of the carb route xD

I LOVE '32 Fords....but this '29 is what my dad had and one we took to a ton of shows in, so its grown on me and will stay with me

Vesta Turan

Ready to race!
Car(s)
'17 Volkswagen GTI S

wasbaggedonce

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2020 GLI Autobahn
It all happened so fast, and I was approximately right in the middle of both trailers.

istockphoto-120904744-612x612.jpg

I was worried if I braked I would go under one like the red arrow, so instead I punched the gas to try and make the gap like the green arrow, but still got hit. All of this happening in like less than three seconds.

swcrow

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
7.5 GTI
It all happened so fast, and I was approximately right in the middle of both trailers.

View attachment 222476

I was worried if I braked I would go under one like the red arrow, so instead I punched the gas to try and make the gap like the green arrow, but still got hit. All of this happening in like less than three seconds.

boom. Justified reason to go BT. Dashcam....just sayin.....