GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What did you do to your mk7 today?

Desslok

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Rabbit
smart man!!!! I moved to south Jersey when I was 7 and I made fun of teachers to their face for their inability to pronounce words correctly hahaha. “How do you spell wash? Now, pronounce it. Where did the ‘R’ come from????”

wooder.jpg

One of my favorites is when vanilla is pronounced: "vanella". I mean seriously WTF? There isn't even an E in the word.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
And yet, everybody always looks at me like I kicked a puppy when I say "sal-mon"...

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
It doesn’t even say “ham” anywhere. Taylor is the brand - pork roll is the product.

do you ask for a Kleenex when you need a tissue? I rest my case.

I ask for a Puffs Plus© with Lotion and E when I need to blow my nose.

Sportbikemike

Go Kart Newbie
Up here when you say Taylor you know you're getting Taylor. You say pork roll and you could be getting any number of possible brands.
Taylor is the king

nok513

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2020 VW GTI S
You guys want see some serious battles ask these south Jesrey guys what Taylor Ham is. 😆
Started working in Jersey a few years ago and they looked at me when I didn't know what they were referring to when placing a lunch order. I was like wtf are you guys going on about this Taylor ham sandwich? They made it sound like it was the best thing on earth.

Glorified ham sandwich...it's ok.

akimmel

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2015 GTI AB 6MT
Hello,

I bought the part and then installed it. Be warned: It's a little tough to get the first few inches off, then it peels up easily enough. An unexpected issue was finding black sealant under the seal and getting it onto the paint. Wear gloves that are any color but black. Otherwise, you won't see where you're spreading that stuff until it's already too late. I couldn't find my orange gloves and was a bit peeved during the project. I did not apply more sealant; there was plenty left in the door jamb. Expect to unseat trim panels, but no need to remove them completely. Have fun... or get someone else to do it. :oops:
nice, thanks for the reply. I kinda figured it would be that easy, but I've been hesitant to order the part and dive in cause the current seals stop water just fine, they're just ugly.