GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What did you do to your mk7 today?

cpatel529

Ready to race!
Black lug nuts and Caractere rear spoiler installed...

Attachments

• 20160404_140221.jpg
    20160404_140221.jpg
    104.7 KB · Views: 1,063

PLF8593

Drag Race Newbie
Car(s)
19 Alltrack 6MT
Black lug nuts and Caractere rear spoiler installed...

:eek: beautiful. ugh i just. can't. decide. what. color. my next GTI should be. should I go red w/ black accents, blue with yellow (OPD R400 light/grill, remove side badges, black rims w/ yellow BBK OR Gold rims w/ black BBK), white with red AND black accents... I guess a good reason (for me) to not go red is cops. white would cost me the least bc it'd require the least amount of modification for the desired effect. but blue w/ yellow would be unique af (also cost the most money)

Sandman GTI

Drag Race Newbie
:eek: beautiful. ugh i just. can't. decide. what. color. my next GTI should be. should I go red w/ black accents, blue with yellow (OPD R400 light/grill, remove side badges, black rims w/ yellow BBK OR Gold rims w/ black BBK), white with red AND black accents... I guess a good reason (for me) to not go red is cops. white would cost me the least bc it'd require the least amount of modification for the desired effect. but blue w/ yellow would be unique af (also cost the most money)

Blue and yellow is not done often. Unique.
Will look like the Blue Angles.

Baldilocks73

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2015 Golf R
APR Intercooler (under there somewhere) and VWR intake, only because I couldn't say no to the price. Also, Maxton front lip.
She's all ready for Stage 3+ in August.

Oh, and new shoes. All-Seasons.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

JDane07

Ready to race!
Are those the dark cherry version?

Looks nice

Looks great!!. Where did you get them and were they easy to install?

Yep, dark cherry version.

I got them from a seller on eBay, from China (don't worry, they are in perfect condition and OEM).

Install was a breeze. Only thing that took a little while was using a razor blade to cut off a nub on one of the stock connectors.

Baldilocks73

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2015 Golf R
Yep, dark cherry version.

I got them from a seller on eBay, from China (don't worry, they are in perfect condition and OEM).

Install was a breeze. Only thing that took a little while was using a razor blade to cut off a nub on one of the stock connectors.

The coding can take a while too. Especially if you want the amber turn signals...