GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What did you do to your mk7 today?

Nineeightyone

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2019 GTI | 2004 JSW
Coded, exists for cars sold everywhere else; NAR vehicles are sold with the useless tail/turn signal tail light combo.
Good to know -- I have euro R tails on my NAR vehicle, I'll have to do some digging and see if I can find the coding info for this behavior. Thanks!

neoupa2002

Passed Driver's Ed
Car(s)
2019 Golf Wagon
Good to know -- I have euro R tails on my NAR vehicle, I'll have to do some digging and see if I can find the coding info for this behavior. Thanks!
I only programmed it in after retrofitting European tail lights; the behaviour is not suitable for brake/turn signal combo lamps. It'll still work but the desired effect is no good.

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7.5
Removed the ecs front air duct thingy. The plastic one, not the cf one. It was sagging in the middle pretty bad. And it’s weird cuz I asked @jimlloyd40 and he said his wasn’t sagging at all.

went to my brother in laws shop yesterday and I heated up a screw driver and made holes on the stock air duct, on the (American) drivers side. After a bunch of holes, I went at it with a (I think?) die grinder. I dunno this tool could be called something else? But yeah, the driver’s side is open now.

Daks

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
GTI PP
Removed the ecs front air duct thingy. The plastic one, not the cf one. It was sagging in the middle pretty bad. And it’s weird cuz I asked @jimlloyd40 and he said his wasn’t sagging at all.

went to my brother in laws shop yesterday and I heated up a screw driver and made holes on the stock air duct, on the (American) drivers side. After a bunch of holes, I went at it with a (I think?) die grinder. I dunno this tool could be called something else? But yeah, the driver’s side is open now.
Jim is 70+ how could his not be sagging?

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2016 GTI SE
Jim is 70+ how could his not be sagging?

1623352779560.png