StorableComa

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
17 GSW S FWD

swcrow

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
7.5 GTI
Might be one of my next tool purchases. My electric Porter Cable impact is huge and bulky but I got it cheap on sale. Already have a slew of M12/M18 Milwaukee tools as well.
You won’t regret it at all. I’m in the opposite boat...I NEED more M12 tools lol

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion

Nineeightyone

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
20 CX5 19 GTI 10 MZ3
Dirty high mileage old car is dirty... but I put the new headlights on today. I also ceramic coated them last night.

View attachment 214139View attachment 214141View attachment 214142
Looking good, Ed's? I'm super pleased with mine. As far as coating goes, did you do the same ceramic coating that one would use on a car? I've been looking for ways to keep my set nice for years to come, as it's not looking like there will be many more options in the future short of a complete retrofit ($$$).

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R

MonkeyMD

Autocross Champion

Frank Reynolds

Go Kart Newbie
Looking good, Ed's? I'm super pleased with mine. As far as coating goes, did you do the same ceramic coating that one would use on a car? I've been looking for ways to keep my set nice for years to come, as it's not looking like there will be many more options in the future short of a complete retrofit ($$$).
Thank you. Yes, they're Ed's with the LED low beams installed. I had some left over ceramic coat from Chemical Guys I used on this car about a year and a half ago and my former daily a while back. You can use that stuff on headlights, windshields, wheels, etc...