GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What did you do to your mk7 today?

q74

Ready to race!
Car(s)
R
Put in the DieselGeek short shifter - hate it so far, insanely notchy, I'll give it a few hundred miles as I heard it gets better - this is the new 2021 version. also added 034 shifter bracket bushings. Those were a bitch, I lost one of them to the engine and lost like an hour fishing for it. also put in an IE tip and IE v2 intake. All this with snow on the ground. I miss my condo, having a house with no garage is not pleasant.

View attachment 204039

View attachment 204040
View attachment 204041
what's new with the 2021 version

Daks

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
GTI PP
what's new with the 2021 version
The two biggest changes are the bracket that comes for the front to back; and the side to side reuses the stock mechanism along with inserts, instead of the metal one that came with the versions prior, makes it a lot easier to adjust.

StorableComa

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
17 GSW S
Got my first EPC light last night. 🤷‍♂️ Was playing around on the freeway doing some 3rd gear knockdown pulls, Hesitated to shift into 4th on one and boom. - EPC light, car is running rough as hell, and attempting to stumble to the side of the rode in 2nd and making no power. Quick restart on the side of the road cleared it for now, seems to be running just fine.

Working on updating my Hexnet on my ancient laptop so I can do a quick scan. Tried to use my phone earlier and it wouldn't connect, so we're off to a great start. :ROFLMAO:

Chillout

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
SEAT Leon FR ST
I took a deep dive into GCA (Generic Car Adjuster) files in the firmware. these control which ambient light and AC zones are available in the car. Read my deep dive here:
drive2

golfdave

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK7 Golf GT Estate
I took a deep dive into GCA (Generic Car Adjuster) files in the firmware. these control which ambient light and AC zones are available in the car. Read my deep dive here:
drive2

#Oh feck....my head hurts now!!!...;)

(Again as usual good work...(y))