GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What did you do to your mk7 today?

Daks

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
GTI PP
what's new with the 2021 version
The two biggest changes are the bracket that comes for the front to back; and the side to side reuses the stock mechanism along with inserts, instead of the metal one that came with the versions prior, makes it a lot easier to adjust.

StorableComa

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
17 GSW S
Got my first EPC light last night. 🤷‍♂️ Was playing around on the freeway doing some 3rd gear knockdown pulls, Hesitated to shift into 4th on one and boom. - EPC light, car is running rough as hell, and attempting to stumble to the side of the rode in 2nd and making no power. Quick restart on the side of the road cleared it for now, seems to be running just fine.

Working on updating my Hexnet on my ancient laptop so I can do a quick scan. Tried to use my phone earlier and it wouldn't connect, so we're off to a great start. :ROFLMAO:

Chillout

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
SEAT Leon FR ST
I took a deep dive into GCA (Generic Car Adjuster) files in the firmware. these control which ambient light and AC zones are available in the car. Read my deep dive here:
drive2

golfdave

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 Golf GT Estate
I took a deep dive into GCA (Generic Car Adjuster) files in the firmware. these control which ambient light and AC zones are available in the car. Read my deep dive here:
drive2

#Oh feck....my head hurts now!!!...;)

(Again as usual good work...(y))

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
Over the weekend, mounted my FK510's. Tried to sell them to go wider, but a couple buyers never showed, so I just decided to burn them up. They were brand new, couldn't justify letting them sit in the garage, when I need a new set of RE71R's.

Anyway, they seem to put power down pretty well even being 225's, especially after installing the Neuspeed pitch mount insert.

Last edited:

hotbascosauce

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
19 GTI SE DSG W/DCC
Did the 2nd oil change ever on my GTI at 12,000 miles. This time bought the oil at FCPEURO instead of the dealer. Looking forward to being able to return my old oil for the next oil change. I also see now that I’m low on coolant.
E5F5D2E9-DC73-432F-9E75-469E1FA159D9.jpeg

Installed the CTS Turbo Inlet. Very straight forward. Oddly enough I do think I hear more turbo noise paired with the Autotech intake and JB4. When I just had the Autotech intake, k&n panel filter, and removed snow guard I didn’t think there was much noise. Hmmm maybe it’s only because I was driving with the window down and listening for my turbo? Also when I installed the intake I didn’t have the Nameless Performance catback yet. Once again it was only $70 shipped so whatever.
AAD766E9-79A6-483E-9319-6EB073B7E3E3.jpeg