GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What did you do to your mk7 today?

BxGTI

Go Kart Champion
Looks great much better than hole plugs that I've seen that stick like sore thumb

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

quality_sound

hmm.......
Car(s)
'21 GTI S DSG
Bumperplugs.com

VadersGtiMk7

Dumb question. Does the muffler delete mess with anything? Reason I ask is because I was talking to a friend of mine and he mentioned that it could mess things up as far as running "rich".

Any info into that?

VWGTI

Ready to race!
Dumb question. Does the muffler delete mess with anything? Reason I ask is because I was talking to a friend of mine and he mentioned that it could mess things up as far as running "rich".

Any info into that?

Your friend must own a Subaru :D

With the GTI's, the ECU is actually pretty advanced. I ran a downpipe without a tune for a while, and that didnt even run rich. So I would expect a muffler delete won't cause the car to run rich.

rscott4563

Ready to race!
Your friend must own a Subaru :D

With the GTI's, the ECU is actually pretty advanced. I ran a downpipe without a tune for a while, and that didnt even run rich. So I would expect a muffler delete won't cause the car to run rich.

Just out of interest what would the actual reason be for a muffler delete to possibly cause a car to run richer?

simonj67

Passed Driver's Ed
Fitted roof bars and bike carrier today, bars are OEM VW but I had the centre section wrapped in matt black send the carrier is the new Thule black ProRide 598

flygteye

Ready to race!
Since it's been so nice out here (50-60 degrees) for the past 2 weeks, I broke down and put my OEM wheels and tires on.

jmp4golfvw

Ready to race!

Took some black vinyl to the chrome piece on the front today. I like it - might end up redoing in a week or two to really perfect it.

Looking good! Did you do just there across the grill (the 2 pieces on either side of the VW)? Or did your model have the chrome around the fogs too?