GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What did you do to your mk7 today?

tdipaul

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2017 6MT SE PP/LP
Wanted a centercap that says "VW" instead of "S" so ordered this NOS decal set. They are not ideal and if anyone knows of anything in the proper 49MM dia plz LMK. Could not find anything closer than this.

Last edited:

CaptainRatty

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK7 GTI
Bought one!
’20 S in black with 3 pedals.
Will post delivery pics tomorrow. Looking forward to hanging out here.
Welcome! I knew nothing when I first got here, but have learned a ton from others to make my car my own.

MonkeyMD

Autocross Champion
Added euro rear fog to my NA car. Thanks Bearded Detailer for a nice PnP kit with harness.

Why does everyone with a euro fog light keep it on all the time. I've seen 3 in the last 2 days. No fog to speak of

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
Why does everyone with a euro fog light keep it on all the time. I've seen 3 in the last 2 days. No fog to speak of

Shit, I didn't even bother running the cables for the rear fogs on my Euro lights.

Cuzoe

Autocross Champion
Shit, I didn't even bother running the cables for the rear fogs on my Euro lights.
Funny you should say that, both my euro tails are the fog light versions. One could argue that with my recent full interior disassembly and wire additions that I had the perfect opportunity to add rear fog wiring. Thought didn't cross my mind. And I even added provisional wiring for the external (exhaust mounted) sound actor from the GTD with Sight & Sound package. Now I'm upset, haha.

This wasn't today but...
Screenshot_20201130-180737.jpg