GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What did you do to your mk7 today?

projectTVMK7

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2017 Audi A3
Installed this replacement trim piece from Aliexpress. Fits perfect!

Before and after
20200923_185318.jpg
20200923_191520.jpg

20200923_185613.jpg
20200923_185636.jpg

Last edited:

swcrow

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
7.5 GTI

projectTVMK7

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2017 Audi A3
How do you keep your seats so vibrant? Even barely sat in, mine seem dull and fading.

I hardly ever have any passengers since COVID-19 hit.

Tim2K20GTI

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2020 VW GTI SE
I went to the DMV to register my car and pay the state sales tax. Ouch! I also installed my black mirror caps and dynamic turn signals. Really liking the look of both of them.

JSil13

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
2017 GTI SE DSG
Just dropped it off at the local performance shop to get new Centric rotors and posi-quiet ceramic pads put on the rear. My stock rotors have a pretty significant lip around the edges and the metallic pads create an insane amount of brake dust. I did the front ones a few weeks ago, but didn't have the specialty tools for the rear ones. The difference in the amount of brake dust from the ceramic fronts and metallic rears is pretty crazy, but they're not dustless. They're also a lot less grabby and more gradual when you hit the pedal.

When I get the car back and take it out for a cruise I'm also looking to identify a few rattles that I've been hearing. One I'm pretty sure is the common center console armrest and I think I heard something coming from the glove box this morning. Typically I listen to music pretty loud and can't hear them, but when I'm not it seems pretty significant.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
For sure it does not. I have to go through a lot of sealant and wax just to keep my clearcoat intact. Always chasing shade at work to move my car around.

Florida life.

The Butcher

Autocross Champion
Magicsty IC install thanks to Jay745. Fitment was interesting. Minor grinding and cutting made for an absolute perfect fit. The GLI definitely needs a hair more trimming to make it fit. All in all, worth it. I'm already seeing a 2psi difference in held boost. Going to log tomorrow to see IAT readings. The Jetta definitely feels stronger pull after pull, a la Mexico.
20200926_094839.jpg
20200926_102956.jpg
received_381482683015344.jpeg