Car(s)
2019 GTi S 6 Speed
Giving her a good wash.
77E65855-7CD7-4E01-9271-DC42ED82AFAB.jpeg

OldVWFan

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
17 GTI Sport
In a car wash! Started my cleaning today by putting up on my QuickJack and removing all the wheels to clean the wheel wells, suspension, and calipers. Tomorrow the exterior gets a good hand wash and detail, before I do the interior.

Judas

Go Kart Newbie
I despise these ones with a single wheel track. Butthole puckered up real quick.
when i first got my gti mk7, two months off of the lots, i took it to one of these and didnt know, they scratched the hell out of my front left tire, they buffed it and apologized but it never looked right, i will nevergo to one of these again

danvilla413

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
'19 SE 6MT, '04 S2K
I have never taken my GTI through an auto car wash and have no plans to.

Ridebjj

Autocross Champion
This was a fun little project. Alcantara recover of the center armrest cover. Adhesive applied over the weekend. Tucked it all together yesterday, back in the car later today.

Well I'll be. The first interior cosmetic mod I'd actually do. Where did you get it?

imthanick_a

Autocross Champion
I despise these ones with a single wheel track. Butthole puckered up real quick.
Look how close the top of the track is to scraping the front lip trim pieces... Yikes, these things are a big regret waiting to happen