GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What did you do to your mk7 today?

quincy

Passed Driver's Ed
Installed the cheapo shift paddles I picked up on Amazon. Fit is good and they look good too. No complaints about the finish either. Not bad for $30, I couldn't justify spending the money on a pair of S2T's or whatever.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

NopeR

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
18 Golf R
Warranty. You may want to keep it on a new car. Jussayin.

Sent from my SM-G965W using Tapatalk

Ridebjj

Autocross Champion
Also, your pic shows up now. Yeah, those are pretty deep. Good luck.

It's weird. They're completely under the clear coat, seemingly. I can't feel anything when I run my nail over them. Totally smooth.

Anyway, M105 with a microfiber pad is definitely more effective. But it still took 3 times to make it 75% better. I shudder at what it would take to make it perfect and I ain't doin it.

I'm just going over the worst of it and then I'm done.

I can't believe people actually like doing this or make a career of it. Fuck that noize

Thx again.

Last edited:

kak

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
2019 R 6MT
Warranty. You may want to keep it on a new car. Jussayin.

Tuning is not in my plans for a long time because I don’t want to swap out clutches, especially before they fix the stalling issue.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

NopeR

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
18 Golf R
Opticoat pro.

StewieMk7

Passed Driver's Ed
After a handful of different intake/elbow/TIP combinations, I think I've finally settled on the MST TIP/elbow with a modified stock airbox setup.

https://www.mst-performance.com/products/vw-mk710

Removed the airbox snow guard. Swapped the filter with an aFe dry filter. Cut out the driver side of the air duct and added a grill insert and scoop.

For about 300 bucks, this seems like the best value and the air flow/acceleration seems smooth.

GTI Jake

Autocross Champion
After a handful of different intake/elbow/TIP combinations, I think I've finally settled on the MST TIP/elbow with a modified stock airbox setup.

https://www.mst-performance.com/products/vw-mk710

Removed the airbox snow guard. Swapped the filter with an aFe dry filter. Cut out the driver side of the air duct and added a grill insert and scoop.

For about 300 bucks, this seems like the best value and the air flow/acceleration seems smooth.

There’s flow bench data to back that up too

Johaan

Ready to race!

Millennium Falcon dice, just cause. Fell into my Amazon cart.

Will see how much of a distraction they are.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Diggs24

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2015 GTI
It's weird. They're completely under the clear coat, seemingly. I can't feel anything when I run my nail over them. Totally smooth.

Anyway, M105 with a microfiber pad is definitely more effective. But it still took 3 times to make it 75% better. I shudder at what it would take to make it perfect and I ain't doin it.

I'm just going over the worst of it and then I'm done.

I can't believe people actually like doing this or make a career of it. Fuck that noize

Thx again.

Totally agree. Hard work. Let's see it. I want to see how well it did.