GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What did you do to your mk7 today?

cbass

Couple Loose Screws
Car(s)
milfs
European (at least in England) spelling.
American and English have some weird differences. In America, to go from the first floor to the second, we use the "elevator." In England they use the "stairs"

swcrow

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
7.5 GTI
How's yours doing?
Holding up great and I finally squared away the lighting issue to where it turns amber when the lights come on. I really like its positioning in that vent area. Yours?

johnnloki

Drag Racing Champion
Some of us are more creative, and don't limit ourselves to stairs for transport.

Like so:

Lol... I don't think she's gotta worry about "Just doing it to pay my way through college" anymore. After that skull bounce, college ain't possible no more.

Sent from my SM-G965W using Tapatalk

Last edited:

HOT H2O

Drag Race Newbie
are those stock golf seats? My buddies s3 has that extra piece in that front that comes out for thigh support, i'd love to have something like that...tried looking, but didn't see it in the mod list :)

in my mod list? Yes, they are part of the RS3 Supersports.. Cheers

Chogokin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
GTI Sport | Audi A3
American and English have some weird differences. In America, to go from the first floor to the second, we use the "elevator." In England they use the "stairs"

I went to Germany a number of years ago and I asked someone where the restroom is. The guy had no idea what I was talking about. After as few seconds...he replied "restroom...restroom? Do you mean toilet?". The guy gave me a hearty laugh...and said..."you Americans!". I'll never forget that...this was at Oettinger.

codypka

Go Kart Champion
Turns out is was a brake pad that murdered my tire and then tried to hide itself inside. An entire brake pad.... Crazy

But as you can see I upgraded to a set of DWS06 tires. Also I installed the OEM mud guards the other day

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Turbo. Blue.
I played around with vagcom for a bit, until the laptop died.

I couldn't even find the setting for comfort blinking so that was kind of annoying. I'll have to give that another go tomorrow. I had 5 blinks set up on my last gti and want to get that set up again.

I also tried to code for 5 brake lights and I thought I did it right, but I'm still only getting 3 brake lights.

Other than that I was able to turn off the seat belt chime, enabled fuel burn, enabled passenger mirror dip, enabled traffic information, adjusted the haldex to increased traction to see what that was like, left the exhaust valves open and disabled the soundaktor. I think I kinda miss the soundaktor though.