GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What did you do to your mk7 today?

Nickva

They probably used an out dated sticker. I'm pretty sure the manual says 508.00 for an 18.
Only 2019 model started with 508.00 0w-20. That's what my 2019 rabbit manual said. I wish they didn't change this. 508.00 0w-20 are hard to find at local store and it way more expensive compared to 502.00

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

eajr

Go Kart Champion
Only 2019 model started with 508.00 0w-20. That's what my 2019 rabbit manual said. I wish they didn't change this. 508.00 0w-20 are hard to find at local store and it way more expensive compared to 502.00

Gotta pay to play :D

Clem604

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 VW GTI
Recieved and installed my new roof rack. I didn't think the sunroof would clear these bars as they are low profile but I'm happy to report that it does [emoji869]

danvilla413

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
'19 SE 6MT, '04 S2K
Installed my AWE Track Edition CBE. Not too bad on ramps with a friend to lend a hand. Sound is fantastic. Just enough more oomph. Sounds stock while cruising, but get on it and it growls. Also, gave her a bath.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

danvilla413

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
'19 SE 6MT, '04 S2K

So true. It is hard to find. Good thing I don’t need to do it for a while. ECS has the Castrol Edge Pro “dealer” oil, but you can’t find it under their car picker. Need to search manually. And just for reference, here’s pics of my manual.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

eajr

Go Kart Champion
Installed my AWE Track Edition CBE. Not too bad on ramps with a friend to lend a hand. Sound is fantastic. Just enough more oomph. Sounds stock while cruising, but get on it and it growls. Also, gave her a bath.

What dp are you running?

danvilla413

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
'19 SE 6MT, '04 S2K
What dp are you running?

Stock. That’s why I went with Track. If I had an aftermarket one, I probably would have gone Touring. I can vouch that stock DP + Touring AWE CBE would likely equal stock sound - or close to it.

dequardo

Autocross Newbie
Car(s)
‘21 GLI Autobahn GLI
Well, er, sold it. Have had a great time here and learned a lot. You can find me at Mustang6g forums.

eNon

Passed Driver's Ed
1.8L Golf SEL pre-facelift
De-badged, 3m wrapped behind sunroof, ran dashcam wiring to fuses.
Also the first proper waxing after owning for 2 months. It's rough living the city street parking life. Brother runs an auto-body shop in the burbs though. :D