alemk7gti

Ready to race!

Carbon fiber mirrors [emoji108]

Better pictures :

Last edited:

imthanick_a

Autocross Champion

Carbon fiber mirrors [emoji108]

Get your net, they're trying to fly away!

JK. Seriously though, whats with the wings on them? I've never seen mirrors like that on a GTI before

Last edited:

alemk7gti

Ready to race!
Get your net, they're trying to fly away!

JK. Seriously though, whats with the wings on them? I've never seen mirrors like that on a GTI before

It’s a BMW thing I believe on the earlier M3s. Pretty aggressive look,It looks sick in my opinion. I never seen them on a gti either that’s why I got them, gotta stand out lol.

alemk7gti

Ready to race!
Yeah, that's a first for me as well on the mk7 platform. Different. Also popular on the e92 m3s.

Yeah I was going to go with the regular CF mirrors but I was like let me try something a little different. It looks really good when you are sitting in the car, you can see the wings stick out. It makes it look sporty from the inside.

swcrow

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
7.5 GTI
yeah that's a new design to me.....interesting.

EpicTech

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK7 GTI 6sp w/PP
Installed Cobb intake system :)

HOT H2O

Drag Race Newbie
It’s a BMW thing I believe on the earlier M3s. Pretty aggressive look,It looks sick in my opinion. I never seen them on a gti either that’s why I got them, gotta stand out lol.

Pretty sure the BMWs wings were attached at both points..

Looks interesting though!

johnnloki

Drag Racing Champion
Finally ripped out my snow screen.

"Hey, one day I'll get a turbo inlet pipe and take out the snow screen." Suddenly I realized that they weren't absolutely a combo pack.

Broke one of the slats of the snow screen, unfortunately.

Sent from my SM-G965W using Tapatalk

ImMrMeeseeks

Ready to race!
Poor Rabbit, glad you’re ok though that’s all that matters!

Surprised to see the airbag deployed with the visible damage appearing relatively minor
Yeah I know what you mean. Side curtain deployed and front also. I hit an outback so I was a bit beneath it.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk

ImMrMeeseeks

Ready to race!
Ouch, yeah that’s totaled
Honestly I am not too sure man. It looks like it could be tweaked but I am THINKING that's just the fender and not frame. We will see when the insurance adjuster does his appraisal. In a way I don't want it totaled because rabbit editions are hard to find now but I also don't like the idea of driving a brand new wrecked car lol. Oh well that's what happens in life sometimes.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk