GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What did you do to your mk7 today?

Will_

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTI S DSG
Added some black vinyl to the lower Chrome in the grill, and used a mixture of tinted vinyl on the clear back up lights. Outers are single layer light smoke with a layer of red on top of that, and the tiny little piece on the hatch is double layer light smoke , hard to pick up unless you’re looking for it...here’s some screenshots from a video I took.

I like your taste, looks great IMO

Washed with my new foam gun and waxed. Went to cars and coffee in the AM.

Last edited:

Proxima2

Go Kart Newbie
Repainted my license plate frame. Used a oil paint pen that is suppose to be red, but it looks pink to me. I dunno, I kind of like it.

Attachments

• 20190617_171851.jpg
    20190617_171851.jpg
    318 KB · Views: 432

Gogo GTI

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTI Sport
Added some black vinyl to the lower Chrome in the grill, and used a mixture of tinted vinyl on the clear back up lights. Outers are single layer light smoke with a layer of red on top of that, and the tiny little piece on the hatch is double layer light smoke , hard to pick up unless you’re looking for it...here’s some screenshots from a video I took.

Damn car looks sharp. Makes me want to get a rabbit. What side skirts are those?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Proxima2

Go Kart Newbie
How do you like that Cobb fatback? Not too much talk about that one...

Absolutely fantastic. Quality is top notch, fitment was perfect and it sounds incredible with a deep and not obnoxious tone. I highly recommend Cobb.

codypka

Go Kart Champion

Fantastic looking car all around. Well done. Makes me an Urano Grey car

Voinz

Nice I like that. Not a bad alternative to smoking those out.

I bought these for my GSW and they were crap. Advertised to fit MK7 and 7.5, and they do not. Contacted the vendor multiple times and inquired about why they are advertised to fit and don't, and never received a response. will not be buying from Badgeskins ever again or recommending them. Ive had their vinyl emblem overlays installed since January and thy suck too. removed them all.

Sent from my ASUS_Z012DC using Tapatalk

El_bigote_AJ

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 GTI bunny
Love that look!

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

I like your taste, looks great IMO

Fantastic looking car all around. Well done. Makes me an Urano Grey car

Thanks Guys I appreciate it, been real happy with how the cars been looking

Damn car looks sharp. Makes me want to get a rabbit. What side skirts are those?

Thank you, the side skirts are just the ricer special garage door seals mated to the factory’s, as long and you install them very anal and make sure is straight and perfect they don’t get wavy. I put them on to be temporary, but I still can’t find any skirts that I actually like the look of ...

Proxima2

Go Kart Newbie
Of course I have to ask about drone....

At highway speeds, this is a very mellow hum that reminds you that there is an engine operating under the hood. I have read about "drone" and understand it to be a constant vibration with accompanying noise that quickly gets on your nerves and can even lead to headaches etc.

The Cobb TBE does nothing like that at all. I love the sound of this unit at all speeds and RPMs. Cold starts are a bit loud with my car idling at about 1.1k RPM but once she is warm and the idle drops to around 700 RPM, there is nothing but a nice deep note.