GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What did you do to your mk7 today?

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
I don't really need one of these since I typically only refill my washer fluid once every 100,000 miles, but I almost want to buy it just because it's such a smart, simple solution.

I never use mine but it needs to be refilled at the end of every summer in Phoenix because the heat evaporates it.

HOT H2O

Drag Race Newbie

Cliff p.

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
'17 Golf R DSG

Started my MPI install with ROW manifold, checked intake valves, installing WMI, and putting my new EQT XL on the car.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dubstro

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
2016 2dr GTI 6MT

Started my MPI install with ROW manifold, checked intake valves, installing WMI, and putting my new EQT XL on the car.

Did you run MPI on NA intake manifold before or straight to the ROW?

Bäsemödel

Go Kart Champion
Re-install of the OEM style rear spoiler as the double stick tape was starting to fail... great day for car work!

Golfs everyday

Autocross Newbie
Got new simulated CF (hydrodipped) aluminum plate frames for my vanity plates installed. Looks great. Can't even tell they are faux CF unless you're right up to the frames.

I looked at several real CF plate frames but they were either not clearcoated (resin only) or the resin itself was not very smooth.

racerxxx

Ready to race!
Mounted, balanced and installed my RSE12's and Michelin PS4S tires. Love the set up, so much better than stock. Just need to do the fender screw mod.

Sent from my SM-G960U1 using Tapatalk

Dubstro

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
2016 2dr GTI 6MT
Straight to ROW. Didn’t feel like drilling etc on the NAR manifold.

Ah gotcha. Wait a minute, are you going to run an MPI tune with EQT/Cobb? Sorry if I missed it, haven’t been keeping up with those threads lately.

Cliff p.

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
'17 Golf R DSG
Ah gotcha. Wait a minute, are you going to run an MPI tune with EQT/Cobb? Sorry if I missed it, haven’t been keeping up with those threads lately.

[emoji6] it’s in public beta now. Should be released imminently.