GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What did you do to your mk7 today?

Desslok

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Rabbit

That's rad!

Mine got window tinting and a tune today. APR stage 1 - low torque.

ourlee

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
17 TT 17 GTI S
Sweet Eds Lights, THANKS Billy at A2B Motorsports

HOT H2O

Drag Race Newbie
Hot. Where and how much?

Work shaving/filling/sanding cover I performed myself, then professionally primed/painted/cleared along with my bumper. I then finished with an OEM VW script emblem. Cost was wrapped into my bumper as paint already mixed and I did most of the prep so not that much.

My guess is hydro dipped

nope, Pure White paint-matched.

White engine cover looks amazing!

Gotta go hoodless now, obviously

that is a GREAT idea! haha

AtlantaDad

Drag Race Newbie
For those who caught wind of my short absence I’m back!

No more of my “work” will be posted but I’m here to help as always
What the flying f*ck? And your FMIC thread is completely deleted?? Do we need to start a gofundme for your sponsorship fees? FFS...

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

GTI Jake

Autocross Champion
What the flying f*ck? And your FMIC thread is completely deleted?? Do we need to start a gofundme for your sponsorship fees? FFS...

Nah lol I won’t be sponsoring the site. Just glad my informative threads with 100,000+ views are still here to help the community. That’s what it’s always been about.

I’ll still be doing my thing elsewhere with the side gig. You guys have been great and it’s customer reviews and referrals that really made it what it is today anyway. No rule against that, and I intend to continue doing my best for those who still seek me out elsewhere.

GTI Jake

Autocross Champion
And here I was thinking how this forum was so much better than the mk7 FB group. *sigh*

As of recently there’s a new official vendor on the two largest FB pages. Admins/owners of those pages are making power via hand built parts from South Carolina