GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What did you do to your mk7 today?

Aelwulf

Ready to race!
Glitter is forever.

RIP, in for part out lol
[emoji1]

I have two little girls. The concern here is real.

Finally got tint on the windows. Helped get it done sooner when the wife took the car to pick up our daughter and it got warm in the car on a cool day.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Last edited:

GTI Jake

Autocross Champion
[emoji1]

I have two little girls. The concern here is real.

Finally got tint on the windows. Helped get it done sooner when the wife took the car to pick up our daughter and it got warm in the car on a cool day.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Looks great! And yeah especially with kids ceramic film is a must. I still would like to do my windshield as light as possible to have another step of UV protection

MysticBlueX3

Ready to race!
I have 50% ceramic all around and it’s great. Keeps the car cool without sacrificing visibility at night. I was tempted to do the windshield too with 80% but it would have cost another $250. Yay for Bay Area pricing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tigeo

Autocross Champion
CTS TIP and hose. Easy 30 min DIY. Def more turbo noise.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

imthanick_a

Autocross Champion

swcrow

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
7.5 GTI
New wing mirror covers. Black roof soon hopefully, also have wing deflectors ready to fit

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk
Hmmmm.... Storm trooper in progress.... Nice. Those black mirror caps.....I like. Where'd you get them and hard to do?

imthanick_a

Autocross Champion
Ahhhh.... The accidental drip in the face?

I was being dumb and trying to get every last drop out by siphoning and got a little too aggressive

swcrow

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
7.5 GTI

Mk7_Cj

Hmmmm.... Storm trooper in progress.... Nice. Those black mirror caps.....I like. Where'd you get them and hard to do?
Thanks, didn't think of storm trooper but yeah! Lol

Just got them from Ebay. Have to remove glass and the clips are behind. 5 min job and cost about £20

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk