GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What did you do to your mk7 today?

akimmel

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2015 GTI AB 6MT
Got my Michelin PSAS3+ installed on Thursday. Car feels more confident and planted, and wet grip is definitely increased. Tread and sidewall are much more attractive too. This is coming from cinturato p7s. Hopefully putting on a maxton v2 hatch extension tomorrow, I'll return with pics.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

racerxxx

Ready to race!
Installed a new cabin air filter and tested out the new foam cannon. I guess the dealer forgot to do my 20k service at 17.5k , so I just bought the filter myself. You'd think since I was so close and paid them for the oil change and the tire rotate they would have just did the cabin filter too.

Sent from my SM-G960U1 using Tapatalk

daujin_mk7

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2016 GTI DSG
Installed a new cabin air filter and tested out the new foam cannon. I guess the dealer forgot to do my 20k service at 17.5k , so I just bought the filter myself. You'd think since I was so close and paid them for the oil change and the tire rotate they would have just did the cabin filter too.

What foam cannon do you use

DSC808

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2016 GTI SE MT
Sent from my SM-G960U1 using Tapatalk

I went to the dealer for my 10K and after I got it back I noticed they did not rotate the tires. Made me wonder if they even changed the oil.

Golfs everyday

Autocross Newbie
I went to the dealer for my 10K and after I got it back I noticed they did not rotate the tires. Made me wonder if they even changed the oil.

I would check the dipstick. If the oil is dark brown chances are they didn't.

For me removed my Golf-R off Flatstoppers. Insurance will kick in tomorrow and hope to take her out for a spin later in the week :D

DSC808

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2016 GTI SE MT
I would check the dipstick. If the oil is dark brown chances are they didn't.

Only brought it in because the 1st oil change was free. I do my own oil changes.

MysticBlueX3

Ready to race!
Purchased a Maxton front lip!