GOLFMKV

What did you do to your mk7 today?

TheSkeptic

Ready to race!
I went tint route.... Love it
Same, but darker. Lamin-x.

knollMk7

Ready to race!
someone should make a "hollow-honeycomb" cover. from most angles it'll look solid black, but from 100' the reflector should light up at night from headlights.

Diggs24

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2015 GTI
Added some Klii motorwerks stuff. License plate frame and rear mirror cover. On the downside I cracked my fucking windshield putting the mirror back on. Such a stupidly designed piece that it doesn’t just snap right back in. Had to remove the inner tensioning ring do it without cracking the windshield further. There goes $500

Oof. I think you should get some HIDs to make the car feel better after you damaged it. :)

imthanick_a

Autocross Champion
Even with Rain-X, I still use my rear window wiper whenever there is precipitation. Other than a nicer appearance, this mod really doesn't make any sense.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

I use mine all the time. That back window gets so dirty I don't know how anybody can drive without a rear wiper. I also don't think it looks that great without one. This is one of those "EVERY GOLF OWNER MUST-DO MODS" that I never understood

Diggs24

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2015 GTI
I use mine all the time. That back window gets so dirty I don't know how anybody can drive without a rear wiper. I also don't think it looks that great without one. This is one of those "EVERY GOLF OWNER MUST-DO MODS" that I never understood

I think it depends on where you live and how you use your car. Lots of SoCal owners and it doesn't rain much there. Not much need for a wiper. I don't really drive mine in inclement weather, even drizzle. I think I've used mine once or twice. Still have original washer fluid.