Did the side mirrors come black?
Are you headlights lamin-x?
And, is that stock height, or no?

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

railroader

Autocross Newbie

hooville

Go Kart Newbie
Just drove around town for about an hour "just to break in the new clutch and motor mounts". Only 250 more miles to go before I can take her to full boil!

CaptainRatty

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK7 GTI
Yesterday. APR downpipe, APR intake, BMS IC, UM ECU AND TCU tune.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fun day. Sounds like you could be completely done with power if you wanted to be.

nype

Drag Racing Champion

VDuBNIT

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2017 Golf R
Fun day. Sounds like you could be completely done with power if you wanted to be.

Yes this setup satisfies my craving quite nicely. It’s perfect for a daily driver and the power is there whenever you need it, but still feels stock when puttering around town. UM does a great job of providing strong linear power all the way to red line. I can say the only things left to do are an exhaust, lightly tint the windows, rear sway bar and maybe some wheels with a slightly more aggressive offset.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

w124_karl

Ready to race!
Strictly speaking, this wasn't today, but I bought mine yesterday. Today, we drove it an hour south to visit my Mom.

GTI at delivery time by krshultz, on Flickr

It's a 2019 Rabbit Edition, manual. I love it.

Suspension wise it'll be staying stock, since I plan to autocross it some in GS. It's currently got some dealer-installed stripes on it that I don't much like - I've got an appointment to have them removed next week. They're well done, just not really my thing.

The stripes. by krshultz, on Flickr

But these little rabbits, I like them, and my daughter really likes them. So they're staying.

thez99

Go Kart Champion
Strictly speaking, this wasn't today, but I bought mine yesterday. Today, we drove it an hour south to visit my Mom.

Suspension wise it'll be staying stock, since I plan to autocross it some in GS. It's currently got some dealer-installed stripes on it that I don't much like - I've got an appointment to have them removed next week. They're well done, just not really my thing.

But these little rabbits, I like them, and my daughter really likes them. So they're staying.

Are you honestly paying to have the stripes removed?? Isn't that like half the point of the rabbit edition, stripes, wheels, body colored front fin..?

nype

Drag Racing Champion

I’d do the opposite, personally. Ditch the rabbits and keep the stripes.

Oh and welcome! [emoji482]