GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What did you do to your mk7 today?

anotero

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 GTI
Removed the vertical spoiler trim on the rear.

I like. Very tempting.

Neilsdeal

Ready to race!
Funny, I just bought some for my GSW, looks good with or without[emoji41][emoji106]

Well, I removed them because of a new spoiler I plan to install in the next few days. After I removed the trim and cleaned it up, though, I just kind of stopped and admired the look; it almost reminds me of the Mk4 rear hatch. If I hadn't already had the spoiler painted I might actually keep this look.

imthanick_a

Autocross Champion
I like. Very tempting.
I second this. Not many post pictures of this and it looks really clean. I feel like the vertical pieces give the car a cheap look.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

TastyPancakes

Ready to race!
Went out to AP Tuning in Lebanon, PA and got the car inspected had my APR DSG tune updated from the IS20 to IS38 file. Paired with my EQT it’s amazing, I’m very happy with it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

yirayira

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
2015 GTI SE
Interested to hear the results [emoji1787]
I c what you did there. Drove back from Chicago today and it worked as expected. But less tire noise makes the wind noise more noticable lol

sar316

Passed Driver's Ed
Turned off the heated mirrors after accidentally leaving them on for God knows how long :(
I just did this too! There used to be a guy that modified the mirror switches on MK4s to light up amber when defrost was on, wonder if it's possible on the MK7s...

GTI/TDI

Passed Driver's Ed
Turned off the heated mirrors after accidentally leaving them on for God knows how long :(

I just did this too! There used to be a guy that modified the mirror switches on MK4s to light up amber when defrost was on, wonder if it's possible on the MK7s...

I’ve done this a bunch of times too. Lol.

I wonder if there is a safety shut off switch programmed in to turn off after a set amount of time or not?

Tooly

Drag Race Newbie
Car(s)
2018 GTI Autobahn
Above 60F they shut off (just like rear defrost too). If you peruse through the central electronics adaptations, you can find the channel to modify the temperature at which it cuts off.

Well I learned something new today!

anotero

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 GTI
Installed sequential mirror blinkers, aspherical mirrors, put in a K&N cabin filter, figured out why my passenger footwell lights from deAutoLED were not responding to remote inputs.

krisprz

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2018 Golf R 6spd
Installed sequential mirror blinkers, aspherical mirrors, put in a K&N cabin filter, figured out why my passenger footwell lights from deAutoLED were not responding to remote inputs.

Nice! I didn’t know K&N sold a reusable cabin air filter. That’s next on my list now lol