NeedSleep

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2016 Golf R DSG

Supermoto

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Autobahn DSG
Wrapped the roof to match the front half. Shoulda come this way from the factory. This was my first time wrapping anything and it went smoothly and was very easy, just take your time and read the wrinkles.

Now I am trying to figure out how to wrap the inlay of the spoiler. My Wrapcut tape doesn't take corners well so I might have to buy the good stuff (3M knifeless).

tigeo

Autocross Champion
Door hinge covers

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

eXult

Ready to race!
Car(s)
'17 GTI SE 6MT
Wrapped the roof to match the front half. Shoulda come this way from the factory. This was my first time wrapping anything and it went smoothly and was very easy, just take your time and read the wrinkles.

Now I am trying to figure out how to wrap the inlay of the spoiler. My Wrapcut tape doesn't take corners well so I might have to buy the good stuff (3M knifeless).

Which vinyl did you purchase? How does it match the color of the black roof? I've been looking to do this but wondering which gloss black vinyl will be better.

tigeo

Autocross Champion
Finally got around to installing my deAuto front turn LEDs...very nice/bright. Much easier than I had originally anticipated (no removing bumper).

https://youtu.be/U60w2q2vt-w

tigeo

Autocross Champion
Found my wife's vinyl stash.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

NeedSleep

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2016 Golf R DSG
Finally needed to pump gas after my Christmas weekend road trip. Back to blending ethanol and using my custom JB4 settings!

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Rafiki76

Ready to race!
Car(s)
MKVII GTI

yirayira

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
2015 GTI SE
I wasn't impressed with the OEM sound deadening so went to town with some extra hood insulation, think this will do anything?

nype

Drag Racing Champion
Interested to hear the results [emoji1787]

Will_

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTI S DSG
New conti Extreme Contact Sports and spacers installed today. Finally have the wheel setup I wanted.

Before/Afters:

Last edited:

mk7_bk

Autocross Champion
Yesterday I did an oil change (liquid moly) tire rotation, cabin air filter change, oil filter change, today I cleaned the dirty inside and wiped it down, installed the clutch stop and wow what a difference. Its very very easy to install and makes a huge difference. Very happy. Now I just gotta figure out how to wash in these low temps

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk