GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What did you do to your MK6 today?

GolNat

Autocross Champion
Also people in DE drive like actual psychotics I swear they just give licenses out there. I lived in Dover for about a year before I moved out to CO

Yes my drivers ed class was a joke. I learned more from my dad driving on the back country roads. I think it's bad around here but then I go to Philly or Jersey and we are not too bad.

Are you military? A lot of the people around Dover are from other parts of the country and are stationed here at the Air Force Base.

Thumper

Autocross Champion
Delaware is horrible and doesn't count. It isn't even a real state just place people go to get tax free shit. It barely exists

Oh, Delaware is real, it touches the South end of NJ. Probably why they are all so crazy, the runoff from NJ.*

Now Rhode Island, that place is mythical..........

And yeah, really shouldn't risk the contact high letting passengers toke up and smoke out. Ask your passengers to shoot heroine and snort cocaine like responsible people.

*-Lived in NJ for 9 years, I'm allowed to smack talk it!

brat_burner

Autocross Champion
I'm very surprised a passenger can not drink/smoke while in a car in TX. Of all the states!!

I know some guys that I would classify as pretty heavy weed users. That being said, it doesn't seem to affect them as much as someone who does not partake often. Also, they're not like carrying around a bong trying to get stoned out of their mind lol. They just have a little contraption or maybe a vape pen. And the drinking thing, nope because anybody that got pulled over would just be like "it's not mine, it's the passenger." Similar to the "no these aren't my pants" excuse.

Joe_Mama

Autocross Champion
Are you military? A lot of the people around Dover are from other parts of the country and are stationed here at the Air Force Base.
Yeah but not at the time and never the Air Force. I could see how you'd make that connection since I moved from Dover to CO. And Colorado Springs has the Air Force academy. I'm actually in NJ now and miss Colorado a ton.

Phur

Autocross Champion

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
Can confirm RI has worst drivers in the northeast

Blakcard

Autocross Newbie
come drive in Brampton on the 410 and then talk to me .....

tdream1

Autocross Newbie
Well, this thread got derailed. :unsure:

Joe_Mama

Autocross Champion

Gr8N0rthW0lf

Go Kart Champion
Took my car in for a rust inspection. Sounds like I'll be getting new driver side rear door, passenger side front door, and passenger rear quarter panel. Obviously need to wait for VW to review and approve, but guy seemed pretty confident about it. Would mean all the doors on my car will have been replaced at some point. Now I just need to set aside some time to fix the rock chips just above my windshield...

tdream1

Autocross Newbie
Well did you do anything to your mk6 today?

As a matter of fact, I'm just waiting on my shop to confirm that my injectors are back in and I can pick up my car after having the intake manifold replaced (before it failed, as I'm past the 10 year extended warranty), carbon cleaning done and injectors sent out to be rebuilt and flow tested. Just didn't want to post until I had it back. :)

Joe_Mama

Autocross Champion
Dey betta reseal dem injectaz boi

tdream1

Autocross Newbie