Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
'17 R DSG
BA in philosophy & classics (Latin and Greek), MA in classics

JTM88

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2016 GTI
I have a BS in Industrial Technology, currently working a a design and development engineer in O&G.

GolNat

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
13 GTI & 98 Prelude
Went to a vocational high school to try and figure out what I wanted to do. Took the manufacturing and pre-engineering course and got a co-op job my senior year working in electronics. Went to University of DE for a year doing electrical/computer engineering. Wasn't for me so I dropped out. Got my associates in Electro-Mechanical Engineering from local community college.

The Dude

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK7 GTI S
Masters in mechanical engineering. Lots of math. Too much math. An unreasonable amount of math

can’t recommend
Would you help me with the math required to put a helmholz resonator together? Quarter wave tube I got, but the helmholz math is about a half tick past my abilities

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7.5
Would you help me with the math required to put a helmholz resonator together? Quarter wave tube I got, but the helmholz math is about a half tick past my abilities
No. Cuz I have no idea where to begin with that. Mbpr makes one iirc. Sorry.

The Dude

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK7 GTI S
No. Cuz I have no idea where to begin with that. Mbpr makes one iirc. Sorry.
I've found a few white papers on it, but it gets into calculating the volume of the neck vs the volume of the canister and it's not very clear. Fair enough though, if it's over your head, and you're an engineer, I don't feel quite as bad about it 🤣