GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What Cell Phone Are You Rocking?

ReflexxMK7

Ready to race!
Sony Xperia C4, great phone. That is coming from someone who just sold a Galaxy Note 4 and Note 3. My backup phone is a Moto G second gen. I got tired of the weird Samsung glitches. The Moto G unlocked is pure Google and the Sony has a very minimal overlay. Both have been great phones but the Sony has a stellar set of cameras.

MrYuzhai

Nexus 6p / iPhone 6s Plus

GTIBEN

Ready to race!
iPhone 6
I find the interface very intuitive.

Zoolook

Ready to race!
iPhone 6 - yes I am a simpleton, but pretty immersed in Apple's eco system (iTunes etc), also sport a Mac and Apple TV (I have no cable TV).

Baldilocks73

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2015 Golf R
I still use a Nexus 6P as my daily. Work just got us iPhone 6S's. Glad I don't have to use it 24/7. :)

Dave10781

Go Kart Champion
I'm on an iPhone 5s and its my second iPhone. I just ordered a nexus 5x 32gb and signed up for Google fi. Felt like it was time to switch back to android as I hate CarPlay. ;) Anyone else using google's phone service?

L3nnox

Ready to race!
I have both a 6s (work) and a 6s plus (personal) and I will go back to android in the fall if the IPhone 7 is another minimal stepped upgrade.

I want a game changer!

Dave10781

Go Kart Champion
galaxy S7. best phone i have ever owned. hands down.

Why would you say that?

I have both a 6s (work) and a 6s plus (personal) and I will go back to android in the fall if the IPhone 7 is another minimal stepped upgrade.

I want a game changer!

It's not looking good so far. Just an iteration, according to all the rumors. A major change on the iPhone 8 (2018) is expected.