GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What Cell Phone Are You Rocking?

mkygod

Ready to race!
Nexus 5 owner. Love the phone until it gets hot and then it starts lagging and getting unresponsive. The cpu throttles like crazy.

Holdin' out for the 2015 Nexus 5 which should be out within the next 2 months.

Baldilocks73

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2015 Golf R
Nexus 5 owner. Love the phone until it gets hot and then it starts lagging and getting unresponsive. The cpu throttles like crazy.

Holdin' out for the 2015 Nexus 5 which should be out within the next 2 months.

Yep. I've owned two of them. This one is just about on it's last leg. Can't wait for the 29th. (Supposed to be announced by Google then.)

mkygod

Ready to race!
Yep. I've owned two of them. This one is just about on it's last leg. Can't wait for the 29th. (Supposed to be announced by Google then.)

Yeah announced at the end of September and probably shipping at the end of October. So i give it close to 2 months until i have the thing in hand. 5.2" size is pretty much my limit for a phone. I'm happy they didn't go any bigger.

Baldilocks73

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2015 Golf R
Picked up a Nexus 5X a week ago to replace my aging Nexus 5. Loving it so far!! Stock Android just runs so smoothly..

Already rooted and having some fun with it.

Bäsemödel

Go Kart Champion
iPhone 6. Had a 4 and a 5s previously. Our whole home is now based on the apple ecosystem but it started when I got my first iPhone in college. Never considered myself much of an apple guy until then. I enjoyed the consistency of a company that made both the hardware and the software. I find everything else to be too open source. I like the "confines" of the iPhone. Just does what I need it to do.

Blaznjoe

Drag Race Newbie
Just picked up an iPhone 6s ? I really just needed more hard drive space :eek:

Baldilocks73

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2015 Golf R
I picked up an iPhone 6S Plus to give it a shot. After about a week, she's going up for sale. Haha! Purchased a Nexus 6P to replace it.