GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What car does your partner drive?

davemac122383

Passed Driver's Ed
My wife drives a 2015 Kia Sorento. We bought her car first and she really liked it, then a week later I bought my MK7 GTI. After riding around in my car and seeing all the nice high end features, she was pretty jealous lol. But the Sorento is actually a really nice SUV with alot of nice options for the price we paid.

I kinda wish we would of looked at VW SUVs before getting the Kia. Would of been nice to have two VWs in the driveway.

GTIBEN

Ready to race!
My wife drives a 2014 Nissan Murano SV AWD
Comfortable, roomy cabin or the fam, good in snow and adequate power

2011 Rav4 V6 Sport... for an SUV, this thing is a riot.

Wife had a 2010 Rav4 V6 sport awd before the murano which was actually pretty quick for what it was. She complained about it being uncomfortable and the horrible stereo. I miss it:(

Last edited:

Pezzer1

Passed Driver's Ed
My wife has an Audi A1 Black Edition 2.0tdi.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CT_White_SRT

Passed Driver's Ed
my next expensive car is either a CTS-V, or a Jeep SRT8.

She want's a Sahara.. I dont get it t. Looks the same for a decade. Poor MPG. Expensive. Not very roomy. Loud and unsettling ride quality..

my wife wanted one too. got a rubicon HR about a month ago. it is fun though riding with no doors

Arkarma

Passed Driver's Ed
Mrs Arkarma drive me round the bloody twist, when shes not doing that she's driving a 2010 Fiesta Titatanum into all manner of stationary objects !

Luckilly she doesn't like my car :)

stevenugent1983

Passed Driver's Ed
A filthy Peugeot 2008 with several dents (one of them from driving into my stationary Citroen DS5... grrrr)
and kids toys filling up the rear footwells.
The joys of having two children...

Tone1

Ready to race!
2010 Accord Hybrid. It's....well, it's a car. Only gets marginally better fuel economy out of its V6 than my Mk7