GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What brand jeans do you wear?

Running Man

Ready to race!
I used to buy Levi's but recently bought a pair from Tesco, really good quality and fit IMO, top marks :)

Though to be clear I would never buy a perceived low brand car :D

Tyler Durden

Ready to race!
Mainly Levis and a few pairs of Diesel. Still have about three pairs of the Levis twisted jeans in a box somewhere, I thought they were cool....in the 90s.

Sandman GTI

Drag Race Newbie
Y'all need to try a pair of Damond Gusset jeans. They are 100% made in USA. All parts from USA, thread, cotton, buttons and labels all. This is a Tennessee company. They feel great and are most comfortable jean ever. Cost a little more but 100% USA. Go on line and order "Diamond Gussett jeans. They also sell the odd sizes, not just 32-34 but also 33
I am telling you to try some. If you get, try on, if not right size, send back and they will send the size you ask for.
Drive motorcycles, the sell Defender jeans with reinforced legs for riding, check them out. Also have jeans for ladies!

Tyler Durden

Ready to race!
Y'all need to try a pair of Damond Gusset jeans. They are 100% made in USA. All parts from USA, thread, cotton, buttons and labels all. This is a Tennessee company. They feel great and are most comfortable jean ever. Cost a little more but 100% USA. Go on line and order "Diamond Gussett jeans. They also sell the odd sizes, not just 32-34 but also 33
I am telling you to try some. If you get, try on, if not right size, send back and they will send the size you ask for.
Drive motorcycles, the sell Defender jeans with reinforced legs for riding, check them out. Also have jeans for ladies!

Prevent camel toe too.

Bäsemödel

Go Kart Champion
Levi's 527s... all day...