GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What are you listening to?

Rockchops

Go Kart Champion
niceeeeee.

As I Lay Dying. Cauterize:thumbsup:

Ahhh the new one. I like it, AILD has always been one of my favorites since high school (damn...feeling old). Seen them more times than I can count, and they've always put on an absolutely kick ass show. Can't wait for that album to come out. I really liked the 3 originals on Decas as well as the Slayer cover.

And yes I realize I just posted DI and Claes Rosen lol

tomsyco

Passed Driver's Ed
Currently listening to my teacher rambling off topic for 20 minutes.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

rawbdog

Go Kart Champion
Ahhh the new one. I like it, AILD has always been one of my favorites since high school (damn...feeling old). Seen them more times than I can count, and they've always put on an absolutely kick ass show. Can't wait for that album to come out. I really liked the 3 originals on Decas as well as the Slayer cover.

And yes I realize I just posted DI and Claes Rosen lol

haha same here since high school!! yeah iv'e rearely been disappointed with their music. My favorite band for sure.

Rockchops

Go Kart Champion
The one album I absolutely cannot wait for is The Red Chord's new/work in progress/taking forever thing. They've confirmed they are working on new stuff but that's about it, no dates or anything. As much as I love AILD and lots of other stuff, TRC is hands down my favorite band.

rawbdog

Go Kart Champion
The one album I absolutely cannot wait for is The Red Chord's new/work in progress/taking forever thing. They've confirmed they are working on new stuff but that's about it, no dates or anything. As much as I love AILD and lots of other stuff, TRC is hands down my favorite band.

what kind of sound system do you have in your car. because i have the dynaudio and everytime the double kickers come on (when i have it kind of loud) it just sounds like shit and the speakers and tweaters are definitely not blown.

Rockchops

Go Kart Champion
what kind of sound system do you have in your car. because i have the dynaudio and everytime the double kickers come on (when i have it kind of loud) it just sounds like shit and the speakers and tweaters are definitely not blown.

I have the stock/base RCD unit. With a good signal (good mp3s through USB adapter) and decent EQing I think it sounds great and I'm an audiophile. I don't crank the bass too much because it does get a bit muddy but to be honest the only time I hear a lot of distortion is when I'm listening to house or DnB because they're so bass heavy. My EQ generally follows a loose U shape across the band. Speakers aren't perfect but definitely livable until I can spare $1000 for what I want. Can't comment on Dynaudio, biggest thing for my system seems to be the quality of the signal coming in.

Edit: first thing I'm getting is a small 10" sub or the 12" and amp from my other car though, it filters out a bit too high for my liking, need those deep hits.

rawbdog

Go Kart Champion
I have the stock/base RCD unit. With a good signal (good mp3s through USB adapter) and decent EQing I think it sounds great and I'm an audiophile. I don't crank the bass too much because it does get a bit muddy but to be honest the only time I hear a lot of distortion is when I'm listening to house or DnB because they're so bass heavy. My EQ generally follows a loose U shape across the band. Speakers aren't perfect but definitely livable until I can spare $1000 for what I want. Can't comment on Dynaudio, biggest thing for my system seems to be the quality of the signal coming in.

Edit: first thing I'm getting is a small 10" sub or the 12" and amp from my other car though, it filters out a bit too high for my liking, need those deep hits.

yeah i keep the bass on at about a tad below 3/4 mark.ohwell guess ill have to deal with it.

K0Z

Ready to race!

Last edited: