GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What are you asking for Christmas?

RisingFallens

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK7.5 GTI!
A bunch of my family members / in-laws are asking my I want for Christmas.. I'm trying to think of things for my GTI but I also don't want to go over $100 or so.. What are you guys throwing out there to the fam-bam?

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Turbo. Blue.
My wheels have bigger center caps than stock center caps and the caps that came with the wheels look like shit, so I asked for some bigger oem center caps. Some stuff from badgeskins and klii. Then also a golf r poster from etsy.

Most excited for the lego technic porsche though. Haven't played with legos since I was a kid and I think this thing is dope.

RisingFallens

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK7.5 GTI!
My wheels have bigger center caps than stock center caps and the caps that came with the wheels look like shit, so I asked for some bigger oem center caps. Some stuff from badgeskins and klii. Then also a golf r poster from etsy.

Most excited for the lego technic porsche though. Haven't played with legos since I was a kid and I think this thing is dope.
Oh I like the badgeskin / klii idea! That Porsche is going to be dope tooooooo!

CaptainRatty

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK7 GTI
Neuspeed touch-up paint.

anotero

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 GTI

Ah, the good old days.

uberdot

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Silver 2017 6MT
Some brass FMJ, a new air cabin filter and gear oil.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R

Fuck that. Never stopped.

1638583400680.png

1638583450246.png

1638583478318.png

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R