GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

what are some good technical schools?

NewaveRide

LOLOMGWTFEUROVERATED
Car(s)
07 VW Rabbit 2-door
so i decided that engineering is too hard for me and id rather just be a mechanic. ive been looking around for some auto-tech schools but i thought i'd see what you guys have to suggest as well. i'm looking for something in the mid-atlantic area but i'll take all suggestions

Brewski

Formerly Chris2021
Car(s)
07 GTI pkg1 DSG
I was planning on going to UTI, they have compuses all over. Wyotech is supposed to be really good but i don't know why anyone would want to live in wyoming :iono:

PhillyB

Faster Than You
Car(s)
97 GTI
I was planning on going to UTI, they have compuses all over. Wyotech is supposed to be really good but i don't know why anyone would want to live in wyoming :iono:

wyotech has a campus in PA among several other places. i say try and find a shop that will hire you w/out schooling.

heftylefty

golfmkv elitist -_-
it all depends on what you wanna work on and how much yours willing to spend for school. I was suppose to go to uti this month but decided not to go due to certain reasons. I checked out the school and was really impressed. Everything was clean and up to date. The schook is expensive though. Tuition for 15 months was about 30k and i gave myself a rough estimate of 45k after living expenses and stuff.

The cheaper and possibly better way is to check out your local tech schools and community colleges to see if they offer any automotive degrees. Then get a job at a dealership and work your way up to becoming a mechanic.

Meat

rack rack 'em
Car(s)
2007 GTI [DSG]

There's one in Florida.