GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What’s for dinner tonight?

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7.5
So didn't make his, but was down in San Antonio for Monster Jam. As soon as I got there, remembered someone saying never go on the first day, go on the last day. Last day, they don't care as much anymore about keeping the truck in 1 piece so they go all out. was still a blast.

Anyway left there and 10 min away is a burger joint, Mad Macks. Signature burger has grilled cheese sandwiches for buns & and onion rings in it. Felt my arm tingling after eating it 😁

View attachment 218526
That looks dangerously American. I’d eat it

Strange Mud

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Assorted
So didn't make his, but was down in San Antonio for Monster Jam. As soon as I got there, remembered someone saying never go on the first day, go on the last day. Last day, they don't care as much anymore about keeping the truck in 1 piece so they go all out. was still a blast.

Anyway left there and 10 min away is a burger joint, Mad Macks. Signature burger has grilled cheese sandwiches for buns & and onion rings in it. Felt my arm tingling after eating it 😁

View attachment 218526
I wouldn't order that but thx for posting up the picture. I do admit that I would be a polite/appreciative guest if someone put one in front of me.

Mustard instead of mayo although BBQ sauce/ketchup would work

GTI Jake

Autocross Champion
This place in Ohio used to make that same thing, called a “grilled cheese burger”. It was awesome.

The wife asked for dinner ideas and I recommended chicken cheddar broccoli soup, so we’ll see if she goes with my idea or not. Being in the 90s this week it’s not exactly soup weather, but hey I want what I want lol

Strange Mud

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Assorted
blueberry corn pancakes...first of season! a side of sausage/apple/onion

and of course real maple syrup

D.Gage

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
17 Gti
266835E1-618C-47F3-B270-5B23C741C848.jpeg

RisingFallens

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK7.5 GTI!
Yaht damn. Keep them coming 😅😅 I love being by the grill, i thought about pork chops tonight but the tropical depression depressed us

Strange Mud

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Assorted
D,

separate meat and veggies on the kabob. Yes! I get triggered by folks that cook them on same skewer (esp chicken wtf!)

Mrs Mud got 6 pts/qts? of blueberries yesterday. Blueberry crisp on tap for tonight. Here's Mud's crisp recipe: use with whatever fruit you have

6-8 cups fruit (with blueberries add 1 T flour and juice of one lemon) into baking dish

Mix together
1/2 stick butter melted
1 C brn sugar
1 C nuts chopped (walnuts are normal)
1 1/2 C uncooked oatmeal
1 C grapenuts (optional but adds nice crispy bite)
cinnamon

top fruit with topping, there will be a lot of topping!

350 for 45 minutes or so. The only thing you need to measure is the 1/2 stick of butter and not really even that

JC_451

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTI Sport
I love mixing raw chicken and vegetables on a kabob, especially since they don't take the same amount of time to cook.

Perfect combination.

Lloyd rule.