GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Went Stage 2 with EQT, not performing as expected. Logs included.

Supermoto

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Autobahn DSG
So I see the Ruths are the same heatrange as stock. Diggs runs them but he also runs an ethanol blend, would the Ruths work fine for a Stage 2 tune on straight gas? I called NGK and they still have their free t-shirt promo going ;)

flipflp

Autocross Newbie
Car(s)
'16 Golf R DSG
So I see the Ruths are the same heatrange as stock. Diggs runs them but he also runs an ethanol blend, would the Ruths work fine for a Stage 2 tune on straight gas? I called NGK and they still have their free t-shirt promo going ;)
Yes. I run the Ruths on my car on a UM stage 2 tune, no issues.

Supermoto

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Autobahn DSG
NGK was out of shirts, so I bought the ruthenium plugs from Napa online for even cheaper. Free 1 day shipping FTW. Ill run this tank dry and fill up with straight 91 to compare logs to the originals, hopefully things run a bit better althought I am sure I will need to keep blending until I get an IC.

Desslok

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Rabbit
a) Chinese cabbage
b) A region in northern California
c) An auto parts store
d) all of the above

Don't forget nappa leather, which is nice but inferior to Corinthian leather. :)

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
FCP will be the cheapest in the long run for the Liquimoly kits. Or, you can get the Castrol/Mobil 1 0W40 at Wallyworld for about $35 or so all-in (including rollback/rebates, a filter, and getting your drain plugs on Amazon) for the same approvals (VW502.00).

I bought a 4 pack of drain plugs from a third party on Amazon and every one of them leaked. Amazon refunded it and sent me a $60 gift card.