GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

well im getting the last of the mk7.5 gti (2021)

which color should i go with?

• White Silver

Votes: 35 31.8%
  • Cornflower Blue.

Votes: 75 68.2%

• Total voters

IanCH

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
'20 GTI
I'm actually regretting my 20 purchase now.... only a very tiny amount though - those wheels are sick.

But I already have a set of 19lb wheels for my summer set so i cant really complain too much.

hotbascosauce

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
19 GTI SE DSG W/DCC
I came really close to getting White Silver instead of black. I live in Seattle where there is overcast all the time. In my opinion, the white silver just looks dirty when its not in direct sunlight. I really wanted Urano, but I also really wanted leather, sunroof, and the larger infotainment screen even more.
But what do I know? I bought a black car instead which is dirty literally 15 mins after you wash it. I might have considered Dark Iron Blue but none of the 3 dealers I went to had one in that color.
Im not on stock wheels anymore but I wish my SE had come with Pretorias! ALso curious what wireless app connect has to offer since it says Apple Carplay will still be USB. Looks like the USB port in the cubby will now be USB-C.

Last edited:

Golfer883

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
19 GTI rabbit
I came really close to getting White Silver instead of black. I live in Seattle where there is overcast all the time. In my opinion, the white silver just looks dirty when its not in direct sunlight. I really wanted Urano, but I also really wanted leather, sunroof, and the larger infotainment screen even more.
But what do I know? I bought a black car instead which is dirty literally 15 mins after you wash it. I might have considered Dark Iron Blue but none of the 3 dealers I went to had one in that color.
I not on stock wheels anymore but I wish my SE had come with Pretorias! ALso curious what wireless app connect has to offer since it says Apple Carplay will still be USB. Looks like the USB port in the cubby will now be USB-C.

I actually like the white silver metallic better in overcast vs direct sun. In overcast it has a greyish light blue hue and in direct sunlight its a light silver, kinda boring.

blaqsheep

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
IS38 GTI
You can easily fit a wider tire and tire compound would make the biggest difference. You also have to remember, it's just a 230 hp Golf at the end of the day. It is more than sufficient for a stock wheel offering.

HstephenG

Go Kart Champion
You can easily fit a wider tire and tire compound would make the biggest difference. You also have to remember, it's just a 230 hp Golf at the end of the day. It is more than sufficient for a stock wheel offering.
Oh no doubt it is a great wheel on a stock car, just probably not the direction I will be going now I see they are the same width as my Pretorias. We will see though, need to burn through my stock tires first before I can justify switching both wheels and rubber.

Golfer883

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
19 GTI rabbit
New car was ordered as of yesterday build date is week 40 so last weekend of September car should arrive in November or December I went with the color I had white silver

good choice on color, cornflower blue is tempting but I couldn't do it and I like brighter/lighter colors. Guys lives next to me with one and I walked past it all the time thinking if I could do the color. Its too smurf blue for me.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
I love CFB on other people's car. I love the silver white on my son's GTI, used to be my GTI.

sloppyGTI

Silly Rabit
Car(s)
2019 VW gti autobahn
good choice on color, cornflower blue is tempting but I couldn't do it and I like brighter/lighter colors. Guys lives next to me with one and I walked past it all the time thinking if I could do the color. Its too smurf blue for me.
this was my thinking I love the color but can I live with it for the next several years ?

PRRGG1

Drag Racing Champion
So then, again no R for 2021 in North America?