GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Weathertech Side Window Deflectors

krvnked

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
MK7.5
i had them on my mk6 so i am familiar with the install but it just seems to fit much weirder on a 4 door mk7. ill take a picture of how mine looks tomorrow in the sunlight. maybe they just need time to flex to the cars shape

edit: but do you see in that first picture you posted? according to me, that isnt installed correctly. i dont feel like any of the matte looking plastic should be visible near the edge on the top. to me that means it should be tucked away, all the matte plastic. and i can still see some

Attachments

• 1624831448934.png
    1624831448934.png
    313.5 KB · Views: 112

SteveRedGTI

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2020 GTI S
Harder to see that part, but this video is exactly as it should be. The lower part has to be outside the rubber, and only the part with the flare inside. I've already done one set, and didn't even bother with video or pictures since this one is as close to perfect as it gets.

haste

Ready to race!
Car(s)
'21 GTI SE, '15 FiST
Kinda disappointed with my rear ones. They seem a little bowed out compared to rear sets I've installed on other vehicles. Anyone else have this same issue?

krvnked

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
MK7.5
Kinda disappointed with my rear ones. They seem a little bowed out compared to rear sets I've installed on other vehicles. Anyone else have this same issue?
the rears fit pretty poor compared to the front when all is said and done... honestly im pretty disappointed with them overall. i didnt even mention the fact that they seemed to have numerous scratches right out of the box directly from weathertech. i reached out to them on twitter for a response and got nothing. pretty disappointing experience over all. but what other options look this good? I would try VW OEM ones, but some people say they are exactly the same... some people say they are not.... lifes too short to worry about plastic that cost 30 a piece but im still disappointed with weathertech this time. the ones i had on my 2 door mk6 looked incredible, though, really transformed the look of the car

SteveRedGTI

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2020 GTI S
I think Weathertech makes all their stuff, the rubber mats to the CarGo system. The last set of deflectors I got came wrapped individually in the box. The guy on the video is weird, but that's exactly the way these go on.

Treadup

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK7.5 6MT GTI
Pretty thorough video IMO. He did a good job explaining what to look out for and how much force is needed to install.
Weathertech is one of the companies that turns out consistent quality products. I’ve been a long time customer.