GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

We sold our Oryx 6-speed..... should I get another R???

SD11

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
2017 VW GTI SE DSG
This has actually turned into a great Yelp page. I mean great for the buyer, since it is a buyers market. ;)

And if a dozen people telling you the same thing doesn't get through your ego, then maybe we are just too hostile and you should take a break from the forum. That way you can focus on hunting down people in large parking lots with high value trade-in cars and tell them about current VW offers. Just don't forget to wear a mask.

Again, for the people who cannot count, please identify the dozen, its the same 3 people.....

And again, also for those who have trouble counting past the digits on their hands, the number of times I have mentioned selling chit, is a VERY small number.

You guys make snowflakes look like gladiators..... geesus.... a papercut might hit an artery on you cupcakes.....

SD11

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
2017 VW GTI SE DSG
Amen. You only posted about selling cars. Nothing about mods or anything else constructive. Just "hey guys, buy a car from me." That's annoying.

Where??? I posted 2x that I had R's in stock because of the incentive and people were posting questions about who had what, I posted once that I had GTI's in stock, both were weeks ago, in fact now I think it was a month ago. Again if that is so effing annoying put me on ignore...

The reality is, you are like kittens with a piece of string, this is so god damned amusing you cant help but post on my threads.....

flipflp

Autocross Newbie
Car(s)
'16 Golf R DSG
Again, for the people who cannot count, please identify the dozen, its the same 3 people.....

And again, also for those who have trouble counting past the digits on their hands, the number of times I have mentioned selling chit, is a VERY small number.

You guys make snowflakes look like gladiators..... geesus.... a papercut might hit an artery on you cupcakes.....

Hey you double down and get as defensive as you need to. Fortunately I don't need to buy a VW, I don't live in Florida, and this forum has a nice Ignore feature.

SD11

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
2017 VW GTI SE DSG
Hey you double down and get as defensive as you need to. Fortunately I don't need to buy a VW, I don't live in Florida, and this forum has a nice Ignore feature.

And yet here you are not only posting, but quoting someone on the ignore list....

You are literally making chit up, talking about chit from a month ago and acting like its the only thing happening on this forum...

actually it is the only thing happening on this forum.... :ROFLMAO:

Jedimk7

Drag Race Newbie
This thread is funny but ill play along. I will buy wherever i get the best deal, but i always look to buy local first. I will only take my car to the dealership if i absolutely have to. I like the idea of an enthusiast dealership only if they look the other way on mods, but otherwise handing the keys Over i cant help but think my car is gonna get driven hard and put away wet😎 good luck with this thread👍🏻