GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Waterfest 26 @ Atco raceway

JerseyDrew77

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2016 TR GTI S 6MT
Yeah I used to go to Waterfest a lot back in the early 2000's. It's been a while since I went and would like to go again but that weekend is my wedding anniversary so I doubt my wife would appreciate me missing our anniversary. Plus my car is still in shop.

berserker6

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
2018 Golf R
I'm hoping to find some deals with the vendors. Would like to pick up an exhaust and intercooler. If you wanna say hello just look for the guy in the blue Golf R

chrislane31

Passed Driver's Ed
I have not been in years. But I will be heading down for the weekend to see everything and check in on some vendors/dealers. Anyone want some OEM low mile Golf R/GTI Control arms for $50? LMK and I can bring them.

acoustic_

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2018 Golf R
Sounds like you had a good time. 👍 I have no experience with Unitronic. How's it feel?

It was great! Unitronic was running some pretty good deals. I did the Stage1+ (so stock car, tuned for 93 octane). The car pulls waaaaay harder now. Car has way more oomph through the entire powerband, or at least my butt-dyno says so. I've had about two opportunities to really open it up and stretch out into 5th gear, and it's a pretty big difference. I did the ECU and TCU tune. The TCU tune is nice - I can now see what gear the DSG is in when I'm in auto.. and sport mode seems much more usable, though I don't use sport unless I'm trying to pass someone and want the lower gears.

Overall, I'm very pleased. I still need to buy a VCDS, and I'm on the stock plugs+coilpacks. I have the RS3 coilpacks (yes I know, waste of $$, as diggs has told me) and RS7 plugs (yes I know, waste of $$, as diggs has told me) waiting to be installed when I change the oil out, which will be done tomorrow most likely.

nomunic

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
MK7
It was great! Unitronic was running some pretty good deals. I did the Stage1+ (so stock car, tuned for 93 octane). The car pulls waaaaay harder now. Car has way more oomph through the entire powerband, or at least my butt-dyno says so. I've had about two opportunities to really open it up and stretch out into 5th gear, and it's a pretty big difference. I did the ECU and TCU tune. The TCU tune is nice - I can now see what gear the DSG is in when I'm in auto.. and sport mode seems much more usable, though I don't use sport unless I'm trying to pass someone and want the lower gears.

Overall, I'm very pleased. I still need to buy a VCDS, and I'm on the stock plugs+coilpacks. I have the RS3 coilpacks (yes I know, waste of $$, as diggs has told me) and RS7 plugs (yes I know, waste of $$, as diggs has told me) waiting to be installed when I change the oil out, which will be done tomorrow most likely.
Don’t put the Rs7 plugs in lol