GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Warranty 101: Warranty and You - TD1, recalls, updates, Magnuson Moss, etc...

BxGTI

Go Kart Champion
Will the dealership give me a courtesy car if I bring my car in for a fuel pump check? I have a 2015 GTI.

Check with your dealer first, but very unlikely just for a check, it really is up to the dealer. Luxury brands like Audi,MB,VW etc.. will give you a loaner for anything lol.
My Audi dealer offers a loaner for anything, literally Oil changes etc.. sometimes is just makes sense to wait.

WolfgangMK7

Passed Driver's Ed
Have an appointment at Dealership to have fuel pump checked. Hopefully mine is ok since I special ordered my 2015 GTI. Anyone on here already have a fuel pump replaced under warranty?

vwgtidude

Ready to race!
Have an appointment at Dealership to have fuel pump checked. Hopefully mine is ok since I special ordered my 2015 GTI. Anyone on here already have a fuel pump replaced under warranty?

just got mine back today. noticed no difference. drivers been complaining how there a foul gas smell after getting it back. luckily, there was no car smell inside.

BxGTI

Go Kart Champion

Scotty Dont

Passed Driver's Ed
Brought my car in for an oil change and the fuel recall yesterday morning. Drove this morning to do groceries and now I have a check engine light and my fuel gauge shows its empty. Sigh ...

TonWah

Ready to race!
yeah anyone have any answers to making changes with the OBDEleven or VagCom?

I've done these before on other VWs and not had any issues, but still would be good to know about the warranty issues if any

If I make changes using OBDeleven, such as "Kencha Lights" modification and enabling "Traffic Sign Recognition" will this also flag TD1 or similar with Volkswagen ? or is this restricted to Tuning?

Also have this question. Wanna get OBDEleven but wanna know if any changes void warranty.

BxGTI

Go Kart Champion
Also have this question. Wanna get OBDEleven but wanna know if any changes void warranty.

The MK7 GTI/R Holy Bible/Commandments

This is a post that will attempt to rid us of the constant questions that get asked about the same thing and hopefully we will get this stickied once we have a moderator that can do so.

3. Thou shalt never ask the question “Will X void my warranty” without searching and reading the many warranty information threads.
[emoji4][emoji4][emoji4][emoji4]

The MK7 GTI/R Holy Bible/Commandments

https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink?ur...share_tid=18297&share_fid=112413&share_type=t

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

schwab0

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
VW
FYI: There's a TSB out for the 1.8T Guys if they had an EPC fault or have seen a fault code with P0xxx in their ECM.

I'll post the TSB in a few.

GTICrazy90

Ready to race!
VW's warranty is now 6 year/72kmiles.

I bought mine a month ago. Think there's any chance of me getting that warranty, although I did pay for an extended 5 year/100k mile warranty... so I'd want that refunded.