GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Warning lights - help.

Chris43

Go Kart Champion
Stripey is correct, its speed related only showing when you're too close to the car in front on a motorway for example.

Diggs24

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2015 GTI
No - it wasn't that at all. There were two car shapes nose to nose (side on) with an exclamation mark in between them. A white coloured warning. The car had just started and it was pretty cold and I was in S

Yes, it is still the Forward Collision Warning. It has 2 stages. First, the 2 cars is to warn you that you are driving to close for the speed you are traveling (what you saw). The 2nd stage is the red icon above that you need to brake or take evasive action immediately.

Arkarma

Passed Driver's Ed
Look in the manual at the "Area monitoring system (Front Assist)" section. The light that you saw is the same light you would get if you were driving along and were too close to the car in front. The fact that you got it when you were stationary was a bit odd as it normally can only operate between 37 and 130 mph. Maybe theres an issue with the sensor or something, keep an eye on it and if it happens again while your stationary then maybe call up your dealer on it... (If you were moving at the time then maybe the sensor was obscured somehow (frost/ice ?) and by the time the obstruction cleared/thawed then the error went away)...

Lenti

Hello Guys,
Today going to work the yellow triangle blinked and a message popped up in the message board, but this happened in one second and both disappeared in that second so i couldn't read what it was saying in the message. Tried to search on the infotainment but there it said NO ENTRIES. This happened 3 times since i bought the car. Do you guys have any idea what this could be or has anyone faced this same thing.