GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Walking dead !

damn damn... why is there a stupid break? i guess amc has no shows left haha...
i know breaking bad will be airing in june so, my guess is to cover the time in jan/june

so, what was that moment when rick shot that guy in the head?

he was seeing shit again, Shane appeared out of no where.. ??

what the hell is going.

SayaGTI

www.meatspin.com
Cocaine is a hell of a drug.

BlueDubbinTDI

Go Kart Champion
And yes they were trying to enforce that Rick is still tripping balls..aka phone call in the prison deal is still goin on inside his head. I'm guessing his leadership is going to be questioned after this event

Vwfreak1

Go Kart Champion
Getting the torrent tonight (can't watch it on cable)

This show is so frustrating but so damn good!!! Can't believe we have to wait till February :(

UnitedGTI1

Ready to race!
I have realized the worst thing to be in a zombie apocalypse is the token black guy. Literally within 5 minutes of you dying another one shows up and takes his place. t-dog to prisoner to Tyreese...

It’s the equivalent of a red shirt in star trek haha

No, we told you to stop being a curious monkey. They talked about Tyreese coming on the Talking Dead too.

umm, wtf are you talking about? curious monkey? we dont talk about the comics, simple. im on this thread to discuss episodes and my thoughts, not ruin other's perspective of upcoming episodes. so please, stop being a smart ass.

nudessa, you wanna go there?

dubessa

Go Kart Champion
umm, wtf are you talking about? curious monkey? we dont talk about the comics, simple. im on this thread to discuss episodes and my thoughts, not ruin other's perspective of upcoming episodes. so please, stop being a smart ass.

nudessa, you wanna go there?

I was just showing you where curious monkey came from. that is a picture of curious george in case you did not recognize :fighting0030:

why you in a bad mood today bobby?