GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

VWR springs install cost

new R Fan 2018

Passed Driver's Ed
Car(s)
MK7.5 R
A local German tuning shop here in Orlando quoted me $400(labor) to install VWR springs. Does that seem like the avg. install price? Just curious. TY

onur2006

Car(s)
MK7.5R
Was there any difference in suspension comfort compared to the original? Is the adaptive suspension still active?

new R Fan 2018

Passed Driver's Ed
Car(s)
MK7.5 R
Well I haven't installed them yet. Just now checking for install quotes. But yes the DCC stays.

vwlotech

Go Kart Newbie
is that with the cost of all 4 corners being aligned? if so, that's not a bad price for quality work.. I paid a little less then that when i had my ED springs installed

new R Fan 2018

Passed Driver's Ed
Car(s)
MK7.5 R
is that with the cost of all 4 corners being aligned? if so, that's not a bad price for quality work.. I paid a little less then that when i had my ED springs installed

Actually not sure. they just said, $400 for installation. Would I need a new alignment too?

uberdot

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Silver 2017 6MT
In Orlando that’s the cheapest you’re gonna get. Labor rates are high here, and no that doesn’t include alignment. Those are $100 alone for a lowered car.

uberdot

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Silver 2017 6MT
FS Tuning tends to overquote and undercharge. Great shop, highly recommend if you wanna go with them. I think it was $350 for my springs. I recommend doing the shocks and springs all at once since it’s just a little more for the labor. The shocks, and particularly your strut mounts and bearings will almost instantly go to shit once lowered and you’ll be clicking on turns like a Honda Civic.

new R Fan 2018

Passed Driver's Ed
Car(s)
MK7.5 R
FS Tuning tends to overquote and undercharge. Great shop, highly recommend if you wanna go with them. I think it was $350 for my springs. I recommend doing the shocks and springs all at once since it’s just a little more for the labor. The shocks, and particularly your strut mounts and bearings will almost instantly go to shit once lowered and you’ll be clicking on turns like a Honda Civic.

I haven't asked FS Tuning yet. The $400 quote was from Auto Tuning House(off Edgewater).

uberdot

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Silver 2017 6MT
FS Tuning is the best VW/Audi shop in town since Full Throttle closed its doors. Tell em' Stephen Who Forgets His Cups sent you. Also for alignments, Napleton's VW (Dealer) usually has coupons for the same price as local shops. I trust VW when it comes to things like this, and Napleton's is tuner/mod friendly.