GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

VWFEATURES.COM MODEL

What is her name?! She is hot and her accent is the bomb-bomb-bomb schizzle. If you haven't played on there yet, DO IT!

Last edited:

Dude123

Oval Champion
Sauceboy01 said:
you think she's hot??

she annoys the crap out of me!

I agree, she's not that hot. Now, Jessica Alba is hot.

Brandon

Oval Newbie
"It's definitely sucking"...bwahahahaha! That was brilliant...never forget that one!

GTI689

Oval Champion

herrstreet

Touring Car Newbie
Hey, the GTI is a 4-seater, why exclude one at the expense of another??? As a German teacher I have to say that the commercials are good campy fun. I wonder if American car companies could have that much fun with American stereotypes in their European advertisements... although they could definitely be funny too.

kuhla

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
2000 Ford Ranger XL
Sauceboy01 said:
you think she's hot??

she annoys the crap out of me!

i agree, she is pretty annoying :redface:

herrstreet said:
Hey, the GTI is a 4-seater, why exclude one at the expense of another??? As a German teacher I have to say that the commercials are good campy fun. I wonder if American car companies could have that much fun with American stereotypes in their European advertisements... although they could definitely be funny too.

that would be pretty funny :laugh: maybe it would give everyone a few laughs and break down some of the over-the-top political correctness that has been going around lately :tongue: