MonkeyMD

Autocross Champion

Attachments

• 20190401_150217.jpg
    20190401_150217.jpg
    209.1 KB · Views: 256

knollMk7

Ready to race!
not so great a deal...at least for my dealer who's charging $42./tire for installation,

twice the price otherr local services are charging.

MonkeyMD

Autocross Champion
Wow. Mine is showing $20 installation, at least according to website. Not sure if that website reflects actual installation pricing though.

I guess other option is to buy tires and get them installed at your preferred tire store

Aelwulf

Ready to race!
Has anyone tried to run this through until the reservation point? I just did it and it's pricing me at full price for all 4. I don't see any mention of the sale except a banner at the top choosing an appointment, but it's not included in the price. Although the card just reserves it, that'd make me iffy on them honoring it if it was quoted higher.

Aelwulf

Ready to race!
not so great a deal...at least for my dealer who's charging $42./tire for installation,

twice the price otherr local services are charging.

When I ran it through it said:

The installed price includes:

• Tires
  • Mounting, Balancing, & Installation
  • Disposal Fees
  • Shop Supplies
  • Road Hazard Coverage

But then again maybe that's why the price looks like I'm buying 4 tires at full price installed? $42 per tire x4 would pretty much equate another tire.

I'm guessing that's the answer to my last one. Ran it through for America's Tire (Discount Tire) and for the same tire with installation and fees, lifetime service, and their warranty (that's more than 2 years) it came out to $937.99 for the Conti DWS06s, vs. $130 more with the sale. And VW has the mail-in, I'm sure the other would as well (or least my local would match it).

MonkeyMD

Autocross Champion
Looks like not all tires qualify. When I looked at 245/40r18, only winter tires showed promo. When I searched for 235/40r18, more tires options came up. Here's what I got with ECS.

Edit : actually same price as TireRack. Came out to 675 before installation. I know firestone usually charges about $95 for 4 tires installation with taxes etc. I guess the $50 mir would be the difference

Attachments

• img20190402_171429.jpg
    img20190402_171429.jpg
    107.5 KB · Views: 133
Last edited: